Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BourbonBushido
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7396
United States of America

Games

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:28 am

Hey everybody!
I'm Jason from Illinois, and I'm here because I'm old and don't have any friends who still plays video games. Right now I bounce between Division 2 and Destiny 2 but I'm down to play anything with good company. I play on PC and PS4 with no real preference either way. I'm a casual player who tries hard if that makes any sense. Anyway, I'm available to play in the evening and weekends.

Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:04 am

Welcome @Slowestrabbit :)
lastTaylor
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1504
United States of America

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:54 am

Hello everyone,

I am Taylor and I am 25. I live in the DC area and work as an engineer. I like FPS, creative and exploration games as well as the good Nintendo stuff. I am currently playing Warframe (lastTaylorZ) and No Mans sky (on steam(LastTaylor), but I am looking forward to getting back into Destiny soon as well. I am also always looking for some good fun games so I am always taking new suggestions. I also have an Oculus rift so if you guys are on VR let me know!
irons1de1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0841

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:11 am

Hey folks,

Some of you may have had the misfortune of gaming with me previously some of you may have not been subject to that misfortune lol

I’m an OG Gs’er from many many moons ago life flipped and went crap on me nearly died got divorced lost my home you know the usual stuff lol so real life kicked my arse for awhile and I had to sell everything.

After a number of years I’m starting to find my feet again and looking at getting back into gaming. Problem is I have no idea where to start there are so many options out there.

VR is something that’s grabbing my attention. So fill me in folks what’s been happening? What’s worth looking at? What’s best to pick up Xbox/PlayStation/switch lol

I’ve had both a PS4 and Xboxone in the past so open to either and all suggestions.

Thanks for having me back folks I’ve missed ya all.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:52 am

Welcome @lucidmantra :)
lastTaylor
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1504
United States of America

Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:15 am

Hey! I am new to the clan as well and I play warframe my username is LastTaylorZ. Lets play sometime.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Iron!!!! Holy crap buddy, it's great to see you. Glad you're doing better and getting back on your feet. That's awesome news.

I'm on both PS4 and Xbox and even the Switch and PC to a lesser extent. And I can say that no matter what system you go with, you'll have a great experience. All have an awesome library of games, but even better, all have a fantastic group of guys and gals to game with.

VR is cool, I have it for the PS4 and it's spectacular. I wouldn't, however, want to play it for hours on end. That would no doubt make me sick.

Good to have you back, Iron.
TeflonSlacker
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8143

Games

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Hello, fellow Gunslingers!

I'm Ryan and am three months into being 30. Avid gamer. Originally from Seattle, Washington. Recently relocated to the Eastern, Washington. Where dreams go to die. Currently, my time is spent playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One. Looking for a posse to join. I work from home and dedicate an unhealthy amount of time playing. My rank is above 200. Yet, still unable to dodge trees while on horseback. Xbox Gamertags are "TeflonDonSlaxOn" and "TeflonSlacker". Looking forward to hopefully gaming within this community.

Good on ya!
yaaaskuza
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi all!

My name is Mercedes, and I recently joined. I was looking for a clan primarily for Warframe on PS4, as that's my most played game. I'm 30 and have stuff in my life (lol), so I was seeking a reasonable clan that didn't require me to do a billion things to stay in it.

I'm currently preparing myself to move from the Orlando, FL, area up to Bellingham, WA. It's the biggest change I'm ever going to make in my life so far, but I'm excited!

Just in general...I love my cats, I watch a lot of YouTube, and I've done tribal belly dance on/off for about 6-7 years now. I'm planning on doing graduate studies in behavioral neuroscience. Yup.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 am

Welcome @yaaaskuza :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic