Login with a social network:

Hi, and thanks for having me!

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Hi, and thanks for having me!

Postby taflad » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:30 am

Hi,

Well, first of all, thank you very much for accepting me into what looks to be a fantastic community!

Well, my handle is taflad. For those who are british (or understand british terminology) , you will be correct in assuming im Welsh! For those who are not british, or don't know Wales is a country of its own, part of the UK. We look like the pigs head whe you look at the UK map.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm here to join a few games of PUBG. I'm happy to play squads or duo. I'm pretty new to the game, but thoroughly enjoying it and hoping to learn some skills of you that are better than me, and maybe even look to some amatuer tournaments. I hope I can be an asset to any team willing to take me, or at least give you all a laugh when I get repeatedly slaughtered before even seeing the last 50!

"I'll see you on the beach!"

View my Games
taflad
Green Horn

Games: 3
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Re: Hi, and thanks for having me!

Postby GrouchyGran » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:40 am

Welcome to Gunslingers, taflad!
We're so happy to have you as a member and we'd love it if you have a long stay with us.
I see that you've already got your info on the masterlists but check out this helpful link anyway for things you might have missed: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9524
Once you've figured out where everything is around here, feel free to post some comments and be active in the forums.

View my Games
GrouchyGran
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Introductions