Login with a social network:

Destiny 2 - The Forsaken

Get ready for round two of the Bungie's juggernaut series in Destiny 2 by discussing the game with fellow GSers here!

Destiny 2 - The Forsaken

Postby bdnyy23 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:36 am

So far I have been pleasantly surprised by the Forsaken - after taking some time off from the game I hesitantly picked up The Forsaken and have been enjoying the story and leveling up so far. Not sure that I will be raid ready by Friday, but looking forward to the end game content. Also, enjoying playing with the new Bow - not sure if that was around for Warmind, but it has been a welcome new weapon for me. I have been playing solo so far trying to get leveled up and through the story, if anyone sees me on (PS4) and wants to run anything please let me know. Not high enough light yet for anything too difficult, but should hopefully be there soon ;)

Those that have picked up the latest D2 content, what are your thoughts. Any tips or suggestions for those of us that are still working through the story and how to get ready for the raid dropping on Friday. I read through a bunch of the sites on tips, but always good to get suggestions from other GSers.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Destiny 2 - The Forsaken

Postby bdnyy23 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:30 am

Anyone looking to run any of the higher level bounties and need a hand, please let me know. I have been trying to solo some of them, have gotten through the 530 LL ones with my light around 510, but I know the Combuster Valus bounty for Spider has given me an issue. I have gotten the boss close to dead, but get overrun and the adds take me out as I am trying to get cover (probably would help if I paid more attention to when they show up). I am getting closer to LL 520 so maybe they won't hit as hard and I will do some extra damage, but a second hand would be helpful if anyone else needs to complete the bounty as well.

Last night I had a similar experience trying to solo The Oracle Engine, kept on getting close but a screw up would get me killed, luckily I had a couple GSers join in we got through it. I am more than willing to help out if anyone is trying to complete any bounties or high light level missions, just either post here or send me a message/invite and we can get them done. If I make it on tonight, my plan was to work on Gateway between Worlds and then Audience with the Queen. I also have two to Spider's weekly high value bounties that I would love to get done if anyone needs those.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Destiny 2 - The Forsaken

Postby Ddarkraven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Ill gladly help anybody that needs help with the bounties or anything else for that matter.
Ddarkraven
Green Horn

Main Platform: PS4

Return to Destiny 2