Login with a social network:

World War 3

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

World War 3

Postby gobi42 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 am

So found this game though some discussion in Insurgency Sandstorm. Looks like a modern battlefield game, but on steam. I added it to my wishlist and plan on keeping an eye on it for sure. Was curious if anyone else had seen the game or was thinking about picking it up?

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: World War 3

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:40 am

Looks interesting, didn't know about it until this post. I'm a little wary on early access games, so it might be a while before I think about considering a try. But, the trailer looks pretty neat.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to PC Gaming