Login with a social network:

The Division 2

Survive the New York pandemic with your fellow Gunslingers!

The Division 2

Postby gobi42 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 am

As we are all aware the division 2 has been announced and teased. So who is all picking it up and on what system? trying to measure interest in the game and see who's hyped for it. I for one will be picking it up and playing it from Day one.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: The Division 2

Postby bdnyy23 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:07 am

I plan on picking it up and playing on the PS4 unless they screw something up and there are major issues with the game at launch.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: The Division 2

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:28 am

I'm going to get it for PC. I wasn't planning on getting it at launch, but if everyone does it, I might do so, too.

Peer Pressure

And although Gobi didn't explicitly say what system he was going to get it for, I think we all know which one that is (i.e. Nintendo Switch).

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Tom Clancy's The Division