Login with a social network:

Frosty pints idea's

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Frosty pints idea's

Postby gobi42 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:39 pm

So i was thinking we use to do frosty pints game nights like once a week or at least once a month. I would kinda like to get back to doing that. Now this isn't just something that i can host, anyone can host it. But it's been kinda dead around here and on Discord, so i would like to hear some idea's on games for Frosty pints. No idea is a bad idea, so lets try and figure something out guys and gals.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: Frosty pints idea's

Postby SmorgasBorgnine » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
Just looking at this list, some that come to mind that support over 4 players that I'd be interested in playing are Killing Floor 2, 7 Days to Die, GTA V, and Serious Sam 3 (supports 16 players).

I'm currently playing 7 Ways To Die
View my Games
SmorgasBorgnine
Green Horn

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Discord: 111995

Postby gobi42 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:02 pm

I do like the killing floor 2 idea, and i own 7 days to die, never really got into it tho, but still a good idea.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Discord: 0420

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:35 am

I mentioned this on the Discord, but I think if we can get the numbers to do so, we should try a GS Dark Zone takeover in the Division. This involves joining and leaving groups with GS members already in a Dark Zone instance, but the hope is that eventually, randos will D/C and we would all fill in the empty space. I think the DZ max capacity is 24 players, so I doubt we could fill the whole thing, but if we could get a majority, maybe we could get most if not all of the DZ to ourselves.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to PC Gaming