Login with a social network:

What up GS!!! (30 Something PC DUDE)

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

What up GS!!! (30 Something PC DUDE)

Postby Sneedly_Rex » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:30 am

Hey all, I am a 30 something dad of 3 and night time gaming is my only passionate escape!!! Especially if there is a game I can get into. As much as I thought I would not fall into it I actually really enjoy Fortnite (parts of it). I have a small group of friends that play but I am more of a night owl and I do not get on until much later usually when they are getting off. I absolutely detest the random groups I usually get squaded with its a dice roll I rarely get in a group that uses mics let alone speaks English. Sorry for the rant, I digress.

I saw a post on the Epic forums mention this group and it sounded like my situation EXACTLY!! I am a competitive dude when it comes to my own performance and progression of skill I do not blame others and really do not consider myself good at the game at all. However, not having a consistent group of people to play with really kills it for me. Hoping there are a few like minded gamers around in the night times (EST) to share some drinks, headshots and ammo crates with!! I do use a mic and am willing to use Discord (however I am new to that but I did create an account). I have consoles and enjoy them greatly but my son has practically taken them over (which does not hurt me, it kind of warms my heart actually)!! I have relegated myself back to PC gaming and could certainly see enjoying some other games with this group as well. Thanks again for the awesome gamer group you guys seem to have here and I look forward to getting know some of you!!

Sneed :mrgreen:
(Epic ScreenName: SirSneed)
Sneedly_Rex
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Re: What up GS!!! (30 Something PC DUDE)

Postby GrouchyGran » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:05 am

Hi Sneed, welcome to Gunslingers!
Sorry this is late. But anyway, we're so happy to have you as a member. Looks like you've already got your info on the Fortnite's master list so send out friend requests and start gaming with the guys here.
Although you've been here a few days, check out this helpful link anyway for things you might have missed: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9524
We hope you'll like it here and have a long stay with us.

View my Games
GrouchyGran
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Introductions