Login with a social network:

A New Guy....Fortnite Focused (for now)

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

A New Guy....Fortnite Focused (for now)

Postby Coop—A—Loop » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Folks,

I’m old AF (over 30) but have gotten relatively addicted to Fortnite (PS4). Unfortunately, the lack of any adults to play and regularly communicate with only compounds my terrible gameplay. I’m hoping to make some connections to team up with and have some fun. I play frequently on weekends and will partake in a cordial or two during responsible drinking hours while playing, so I’m not super competitve, but obviously like to do well and pride myself on being a team player [ probably cause that’s about all I have to offer skillwise : ) ]

My PSN ID is: Coop—A—Loop (double dashes before an after the “A”)

Thanks so much to the leaders for making this site available and accessible!

Coop

View my Games
Coop—A—Loop
Green Horn

Games: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: A New Guy....Fortnite Focused (for now)

Postby GrouchyGran » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:02 am

Hi there Coop, welcome to Gunslingers!
We're so happy to have you as a member. I see that you've already got your info on the Fortnite masterlist so send out those friend requests and get gaming with the guys here. Also, check out this helpful link for things you might have missed: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9524
Once you've figured out where everything is around here, feel free to post some comments and be active in the forums. We hope you'll like it here and have a long stay with us.

View my Games
GrouchyGran
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 12
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Welcome to GS. Glad to have you with us. Take Gran’s advice and you’ll be off and rolling in no time.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Sneedly_Rex » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 am

What up Coop!?! I saw your post and and would have pressed a "Ditto" button for the introduction if they had one! They didn't so unfortunately I had to write my own. :lol:

Not sure if you play cross platform but I am on PC and play usually nighttime to early AM hours on EST timezone if you are every wanting to run a match. I do unfortunately only bring the team player attribute as well so we may not be racking up W's instantly, BUT I BET ONE DAY SOON WE COULD!!!

Nice to meet you and maybe I will see you around!

Sneed
Sneedly_Rex
Green Horn

Main Platform: PC

Return to Introductions