Login with a social network:

Gaming headsets for father/son

Use this forum for gaming discussions that either don't apply for any gaming console or can relate to them all.

Gaming headsets for father/son

Postby l0DollaOffCupon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:45 am

Oh boy, feels like forever since I posted here...

So I recently bought my son a year's worth of psn and Ark for his b day. We have 2 PS4s and TV's so we can game together. Problem is, either the TV's are in the same room and game sound becomes a problem, or I move his setup downstairs and we can no longer communicate.

So my question is, can you fine lads and lasses recommend me a decent wired headset for a 10 yr old (don't break the bank) and a wireless set that's at least 5.1 surround for me cuz I also have a rambunctious 2 yr old that WILL PULL WIRES IF SHE SEES THEM that provide good sound quality and clear chat?

Thanks in advance.
"It's very difficult to be great. Losers prove this point continuously." Author Ron R.

"When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people." Anonymous

PSN = l0DollaOffCupon
l = lowercase L
l0DollaOffCupon
Undertaker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Gaming headsets for father/son

Postby Worm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:06 am

No doubt you'll have a flood of replies, but I have been very happy with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 (Wireless). It somewhat depends on your setup, as I plug the headset into the PS4 and push all audio through the headset, with the balance towards chat.

From an audio perspective, I really like the official Sony PS4 headset, but the build quality was awful, and both sets I had broke within 6 months due to horrible hard plastic pieces breaking.
Worm
Stable Hand

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to General Gaming Discussions