Login with a social network:

Warhammer Vermintide 2

Use this forum for gaming discussions that either don't apply for any gaming console or can relate to them all.

Warhammer Vermintide 2

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 pm

I've got an active game pass subscription and noticed it's included in it. Just wondering if it's worth the install. I've seen gameplay and read reviews and it looks fantastic. What worries me is the coop experience and how it's almost necessary to play it with others since the bots are dumber than a bag of hammers. Anyone play it and if so hows the online?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Warhammer Vermintide 2

Postby Fed Architect » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Damn Dunk, I have definitely not been on here enough. I have this game on Xbox and PC and would have told you it is worth it. If you did get it, let me know and you know I will be more than happy to run some with you. Hell, even if you didn't get it and want to try it out, there is a free play weekend for this on XB1. Just let me know if you want to try it and want someone to run with. This goes for anyone else, too. I bought the game digitally, so it isn't going anywhere. :)
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Good to see you Fed :D I'll download and install it, but it won't be until next weekend that I'll be able to play. Long weekend here :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Fed Architect » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Sounds good, Dunk. Just let me know anytime you want to run some missions and I will jump in there. :)
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to General Gaming Discussions