Login with a social network:

Newcomer

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Newcomer

Postby Trappedinayoshiegg » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 am

Hey there, Im Mike, Im 29, Im from New York. Just joined a few days ago, looks like an awesome community, happy to be a member!
Trappedinayoshiegg
Green Horn

Games: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5539

Re: Newcomer

Postby McMurphy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:25 am

Welcome aboard, Trapped-in-a-yoshi-egg!

I like the name...once I realized what it said. LOL.

As you kick your virtual boots up and make yourself at home, I recommend that you visit our Master Lists section and reply to the lists of games that you are currently playing with your contact information. Don't be afraid to immediately start sending out friend invites from those lists because that is exactly why people are putting themselves on them! Based on your profile, it looks like you are a PS4 and Switch gamer, so you will find plenty of our members in game for those platforms. Here is a direct link to the Master List Table of Contents: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18616

Also, we have our Discord channel (I think it is required by law for clans these days ;) ) that you are welcome to join and chat in. Just click the Chat link located on the top bar menu of our forums.

Just give us a shout if you have any questions, ideas, or concerns. Thank you for joining and, again, welcome aboard!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Return to Introductions