Login with a social network:

#E3 Reactions - Post Them Here!

Use this forum for gaming discussions that either don't apply for any gaming console or can relate to them all.

#E3 Reactions - Post Them Here!

Postby McMurphy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:59 pm

E3 officially starts tomorrow, June 9th, 2018. Here is a link to the entire E3 schedule: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/e3-2018-the ... -and-more/

Share your thoughts, questions, and gut reactions to everything revealed during this year's E3! More information will be posted in this topic should be do any live stream features of the convention as well.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsE3, 2018, Reactions

Re: #E3 Reactions - Post Them Here!

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Only watched the EA, Xbox, Sony and Ubisoft ones so far but here's my likes and dislikes:

EA:
- BF5 (holy crapoly I want this game; that tank going through the house looked awesome, although I remember how awesome the towers coming down in Seige of Shanghai looked and what a disaster it was at launch)
- Battlefront 2 updates look really impressive. I'll have to start playing again

What I didn't like about EA's was the Respawn guy just telling us a couple sentences about their upcoming Star Wars game. If you have nothing to show or nothing of value to talk about, wait until the next E3 for christ's sake!

Anthem -- as much as I'm looking forward to this game (or was, anyway) I'm starting to get worried. It didn't have as much of the shooter RPG element as I had once believed it would. And now it's starting to look a little more like a third person Destiny. Not necessarily a bad thing, but still... would like it to be more than that.

XB1:
- New Halo (awesome)
- New Gears (double awesome)
-Metro Exodus (wow, I want this game)
- 5 new studios acquired (wow! just wow!)

Playstation:
- Last of Us 2 (OMG! But where were the Zombies? All I saw was enemy militant groups)
- Resident Evil 2 Remaster (holy friggin crap this looks fantastic!)

Apart from those 2 I was overwhelmingly disappointed with Sony's E3, but maybe I'm just not a Samurai or Kingdom Hearts guy :P

Ubisoft
- Division 2 (this game will suck so much of my free time away from me, I can see it now)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (looks fantastic)
- Skull and Bones (Sea of Thieves Ubisoft Edition)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby turk mcgurk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Gears 5! 2020 probs, Halo Infinite 2021?

Forza Horizion 4 w/ games pass! Yes please!

Fallout 76, not gonna get too excited but huge potential.

Still haven't seen all I wanted to watch but seemed like a great E3
Ben in real life, turk mcgurk on XBOX1

I'm currently playing Gears of War 4
View my Games
turk mcgurk
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 5
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby coolhandlewke » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm

i typed up a long list of comments, only to have it erase when my password dumped. i'll sum up the highlights, BF5!!!! i am interested in alot, including red dead and CoD's battle royale mode, but bf5 is going to dominate my gaming time as usual.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Just finished Bethesda's:

Rage 2 definitely! Loved the first one.
Fallout 76: the all online has me a bit sceptical. I keep thinking it's gonna be the Dark Zone from the Division all over again :(
Wolfenstein Youngblood: loved the New Colossus so this should be right up my alley.

Apart from that... didn't see much else :( New Quake would have been nice. Or Brink 2....

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to General Gaming Discussions