Login with a social network:

Salutations!

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Salutations!

Postby soreaux » Thu May 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Greetings and salutations, all!

I am riotsquirrelz (XboxOne). Yes, you guessed it, I love squirrels! The fox squirrel is certainly my spirit animal. I do love all rodents, though. My best buddy is a 12-year-old chinchilla named Mochaccinos AKA Munchkins. I got to hold him when he was 6 hours old! He’s the twinkle in my eye, and he’s a fat and sassy Prince.

Anyway, I came back to find folks that like to play Destiny 2, any part of the Borderlands series, and Far Cry 5 (I played Titanfall with a few people from here for a short time, but life got in the way). I am a “mature” 40-year-old woman surviving the perils of Pacific Northwest life (Seattle Freeze lol). It’s just me and my Munchkins! I do tech support for an electronics manufacturer in the Seattle area. Recently I have been playing Destiny 2 in the evenings and on weekends. Sometimes with a tasty Sativa. I am an introvert and a serious homebody. I even exercise in my house! Why yes, I am fun at parties. If I go. I’d prefer a few good heroic strikes, though.

When I’m not gaming, I’m usually watching cartoons/anime. I have a soft spot for Pumpkinhead, Xenomorphs, and Deadpool. A bust of the Queen Alien (1:4 scale) is the centerpiece of my living room. I dress her up for holidays and call her “Miss Ma’am.” I also absolutely love animals and wildlife documentaries! I am a goth of the old guard, I guess I would say, so I love goth, goth-industrial, symphonic black metal, etc. If you have a dark sense of humor, we’ll get along splendidly!

I look forward to meeting some of you soon! :poke:

View my Games
soreaux
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 23
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Salutations!

Postby turk mcgurk » Tue May 15, 2018 5:56 am

Welcome to GS! Squirrels are awesome!
Ben in real life, turk mcgurk on XBOX1

I'm currently playing Gears of War 4
View my Games
turk mcgurk
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader