Login with a social network:

Greetings, fellow slingers!

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

Greetings, fellow slingers!

Postby SlySpyKurt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Me? I go by many names,
Sly,
Spy,
Kurt,
Okami,
and sometimes even PizzaThief.

But fear not, for I shall only rob you of your delicious slices of Italian baked pasta-pies if you are on the opposing team...possibly.

Anyhow, I've lived for 21 summers and soon to be 22.
I've been gaming since the young age of 8, I still remember holding my first controller and trying to figure out how to plug that playstation 1 on my own...Spoilers, took me about an hour.

I am commonly found slyly treading the forests of Erangel or inhabiting the Miramar mountain range, it usually depends on whether the PUBG divines wish to train me in the ways of the sniper rifle...PS...I could use some of that...But when I get my way and finally reach the beautiful fields of Erangel where I can clearly see that pink...power...ranger...*cough*, running across to Pochinki.

I unsheath my mighty SCAR-L, or AKM, I'm a master of both...*cough* self-proclaimed *cough*
And land those oh so sweet mis-h-headshots, right, headshots!

Confirming I have slain my prey, I would check my surroundings, before prowling forth into the fields in search of that bloody barely visible blast-*cough* loot...

After hours of scanning the wheet fields, I finally find my reward, discovering it to be a level 1 set of armour and helmet alongside the majestically useless pumpaction shotgun.

I sigh, and turn about to continue on my quest to be the very best there ev-*Ahem* wrong game *cough*
To continue on my quest to win win chicken dinner!

Only to hear that dreadful shot from behind, my vision blurring as those oh so familiar words appear.

Death by Kar98.

I sigh once again, pressing the return to lobby option as I think, 'You know, I could use a few meatsh-Friends, right, friends...to play this with!'

And so here I am, making you all cringe with my fantastic writing.

As you might've, or not, noticed. I am also a hobby novel writer, so worry not for I most definately DO NOT speak like this on voice chat...

No seriously, I don't...

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you all!

o/

View my Games
SlySpyKurt
Green Horn

Games: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0815
TagsIntroduction, SlyOkami, Cringy,

Re: Greetings, fellow slingers!

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Awesome intro Sly. Welcome to GS. Glad you found us. Check out the following thread:

http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9524

It's loaded with a ton of great info to help new members find their way around this big, crazy place.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, welcome to GS!!!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Introductions