Login with a social network:

New Guy

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

New Guy

Postby Lusetti » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 am

Hello,
I'm a 50 year old gamer. I have had all the consoles ever made (pretty close) . Right now Im rocking the Xbox One X. I have recently gotten back into PUBG (not very good no dinners yet) and I am looking for some casual folks to game with. I used to belong to a site called 2o2p but its pretty quiet over there. Send me a FR if you like I am looking forward to meeting you. I also play battlefield,cod,Gears, ond a few others.
Lusetti is my Tag
Lusetti
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: New Guy

Postby McMurphy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Gunslinger, Gunslinger, chicken dinner! Okay, it almost rhymed. ;)

Thank you for joining up with us and welcome aboard! PUBG has certainly got popular around these parts, so I highly recommend replying to its Master List, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=26849

After replying to it, don't be shy about sending out invites to your fellow XB1 players of the game. It is why they added themselves to it, after all. There are currently a dozen or so fellow XB1 Gunslingers for the game, so that shouldn't to be too hard to get friend invites sent out. That said, please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas while your kick your boots up and make yourself at home in our the virtual saloon we like to call home. :)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: New Guy

Postby Lusetti » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you . I thought I signed up on the roster when I joined but I didnt see my post. So I just posted my Info again. Thanks for the welcome
Lusetti
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Introductions