Login with a social network:

PS VR Price drop

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

PS VR Price drop

Postby HARD_TARG3T_83 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 am

So I stumbled by this article https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018 ... price-drop on Sony dropping the psvr in the UK and Europe I have no idea about the USA does anyone have one? and are they worth it?

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
HARD_TARG3T_83
Cowboy

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9602

Re: PS VR Price drop

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 pm

I have a VR and paid full price for it, and still think it was worth it. For that price, I would definitely pick it up.

If you've never experienced VR, it's such a cool thing to step into. My mind still gets a cool little rush every time I strap it on and step into a fake world.

It's not for everyone, though. Some games give me a little bit of a headache and make my stomach woozy after extended play. My advice, before you spend the money, try a demo of it if you can, see if it's for you. Play a couple different games, ones that are on rails and you don't need to move that much, and others where you have to walk around like in Resident Evil. My advice for the latter is, even though you may look like a moron, walk with the game. This will alleviate some of the motion sickness.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Sony