Login with a social network:

A Way Out

Use this forum for gaming discussions that either don't apply for any gaming console or can relate to them all.

A Way Out

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Just finished the game. Me and my son played the whole weekend and all I can say is DAMN! Great game from beginning to end, even if it's not all that long. Feels like playing a movie, like Escape From Alcatraz or Shawshank Redemption. And that ending!!! OMG what a punch to the stomach it was. Anyway, if anyone is on the fence with buying this game, all I can tell you is YES. Definitely worth every penny. Gonna play it through again next weekend and do everything we didn't do the first time around.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: A Way Out

Postby Fed Architect » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:02 pm

Looks like a great game and people have nothing but good things to say about it. Going to get it. Should be interesting. :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:09 pm

It is a 2 player only game, just so everyone knows. Either couch coop or online. But the good news is, only one person needs to actually own the game. You can send an invite and play with anyone you want, even if they don't own it.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Fed Architect » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Yep, I am going to buy it and GS_WRAITH is going to run it with me. Since it is only about 6 hours to complete, shouldn't take more than two days playing to get it done.
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby fg0tten s0ldier » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi, has anyone got a spare code i could play the game with you? Im really interested in playing the game but don’t have money
fg0tten s0ldier
Green Horn

Return to General Gaming Discussions