Login with a social network:

Use Your Social Network Accounts to Log Into Our Forums!

Click here to read the most recent & important announcements regarding the Gunslingers community!

Use Your Social Network Accounts to Log Into Our Forums!

Postby McMurphy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Starting today, everyone can either register an GunslingerGaming account or login an existing GS membership using their favorite social network!

When using the desktop version of our forums, you will notice "Login with a social network:" option near the top of the Index view of the forum if you aren't already logged into the forum.

When using the mobile version of our forums, the same choices will appear when clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

You will log into an existing GS account if you are using a social network with similar information used to sign up with us; otherwise, a new account will be automatically created for you to use when logging in from that social network. Should you go this route and want to transfer your prior activity from an old account to a new one, just PM me.

Let us know what you think of the choices, and if there are any that are more appropriate than the ones chosen, speak up!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 69
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
Tagssocial networks, facebook, twitch, steam, youtube, discord, login

Re: Use Your Social Network Accounts to Log Into Our Forums!

Postby lizzie_lemon » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 pm

This is fantastic! I can never remember my login info lol :)
lizzie_lemon
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Announcements