Gears 4 Horde mode

Start your chainsaws because it is time for Gears of War 4! Discuss, share contacts, and other communications for the game within this section.

Gears 4 Horde mode

Postby Mooseman50 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:35 am

I only run horde mode and try to do runs every night. I am by no means an expert but it's a lot of fun. It is much more fun when you have friends to play with instead of random that quit randomly or don't play right lol. Hit me up if anyone wants to group up. If you aren't sure how it's supposed to be played I can definitely help with that too.
Mooseman50
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Gears 4 Horde mode

Postby Mooseman50 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:46 am

Was hoping for some active gear heads on here :(
Mooseman50
Green Horn

Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby gobi42 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:05 am

hey man, there is a group that gets on on thursdays at 9 GMT that plays horde mode. I'm ussually down for some horde but haven't had much soild gaming time the last couple of weeks. Best bet is to jump in the GS discord and check out the xbox general chat. also your welcome to add me on xbox gobi42

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Postby Tranq72 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 am

Anyone still play Horde mode? Have had the game for quite awhile but barely played it. Now of course I got hooked. If anyone still plays it, add me Tranq672

View my Games
Tranq72
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 5
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Gears of War 4