Login with a social network:

Battlefront 2 Beta thoughts

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Battlefront 2 Beta thoughts

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am

Beta is open to everyone this weekend. Lovin it so far. Everything feels fantastic. Only issue is I think the Droids have a slightly better advantage than the clones on Galactic Assault, mainly because they have no objective except kill everyone. Other than that, I really like the class system they added, as well as the battle points so you can save up to be a hero instead of having to find the pick ups like in the first one. Everything feels nice and balanced. Guns feel great. So yeah, definitely keeping my preorder. Can't wait to get the full game on X1X for Christmas :D

Anyone else playing it? What are your thoughts?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Battlefront 2 Beta thoughts

Postby Freligatr » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 am

I've played a few hours of it now, it handles great and feels really good. At first sight a more then decent game, i think there is some blancing issues regarding the sides and the snowballing takes affect real quick with the droids. besides that i'd like to see a squad spawning mechanic. But overall a good beta and a lot of fun.
Freligatr
Green Horn

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1317

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront