Login with a social network:

Destiny 2

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Re: Destiny 2

Postby BobaFett86 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Loved the first game overall though it had its weaknesses. After playing the PC beta I was sold. Overall there is a lot of good feedback on this game on the internets so I am pretty optomistic about the experience I am getting.
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby OxygenDesperado » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 pm

necro!

do we have a list up of people who ended up getting it?

especially since it was released today
OxygenDesperado
Cowpoke

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Postby nineromega » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:48 pm

I haven't touched this game in a while. Kind of been looking at getting the DLC for it, but I don't really have my old crew to play with anymore.

Is anyone still playing D2 at all?
:australia: :codthumbsup: SW-5580-5753-0614
Currently playing: Monster Hunter: World PC, Madden 19 - PC

View my Games
nineromega
Cowpoke

Games: 8
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656

Postby gobi42 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 am

Hey man, there are few people that play it, i know hvy20 does and very few others. I own it but don't really play it any more other than with my young son. I asked about the DLC when it was on sale, but there was a pretty big lack of response to it, and the ones that did respond said the DLC didn't really have the content to justify the price(even at sale price). Now it should be noted that you have to own it to even play the year 2 stuff, so if you buy the year 2 stuff and don't own the year 1 DLC, you won't be able to play the year 2 stuff. There is also no package deal at this time that includes the year one DLC and year 2 DLC. Being a manager of the Destiny 2 clan on PC for Gunslingers, i will say we have been bleeding members lately and no one seems to be really active in the clan. At this point i would almost have to say save your money and spend it on something else. There are plenty of loot based coop shooters coming in the next 5 to 6 months that will cost slightly more than the DLC will at this point, and will be cheaper than the DLC and Year 2 content combined.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Discord: 0420

Postby NecroAether » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 pm

I play Destiny 2 but I'm not part of the In game Gunslingers Clan. So I kinda solo the game.

View my Games
NecroAether
Cowpoke

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 76
Discord: 4975

Previous

Return to PC Gaming