Login with a social network:

MK8D Bar League - Breath of the Wild DLC Only!

Discuss everything regarding the Switch & Wii U generation of Mario Kart 8 here!

Re: MK8D Tournament - Happy Fathers Day!

Postby McMurphy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Welcome to the weekly Shellslingers Bar League!

The overall structure is simple: We switch up the settings each week, announce a Mii theme, and, on specified occasions, even include a raffle from time to time. This first post will reflect the current week's event as well as the latest replies by a Shellslinger Leader. Past results will be showcased towards the bottom of this post as well.

Our seventh weekly Shellslingers tournament is celebrating Father's Day. Show up to for team racing with your Mii masqueraded as a famous dad. Browse here for some ideas: http://www.miicharacters.com

THE NECESSARY CODE TO ENTER IS LOCATED NEAR THE TOP OF THE MK8D MASTER LIST. After entering it, join onto a friend so we are all in the same room. Stop by our MK8 discord channel for communication.

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: 100cc Racing; Team; All Vehicles;
  • Time: Friday, June 16th 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Famous Dads
*More Frosty Pints action afterwards.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsBreath of the Wild, Zelda DLC, Mario Kart 8, MK8, Shellslingers, Friday the 13th, Freddy, Event, Mothers Day, Terminator, MK8 Deluxe, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Tournament, MK8D, older gamers

#MK8D Tournament - RIP #AdamWest

Postby McMurphy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:58 pm

The overall structure is simple: We switch up the settings each week, announce a Mii theme, and, on specified occasions, even include a raffle from time to time. This first post will reflect the current week's event as well as the latest replies by a Shellslinger Leader. Past results will be showcased towards the bottom of this post as well.

Our eighth weekly Shellslingers tournament is all about paying tribute to Adam West as Batman. Show up to for 150cc Karts-only racing with your Mii masqueraded as either Adam West or Batman. Browse here for some ideas: http://www.miicharacters.com/?_form=sea ... rms=Batman

ALSO, we have a public tournament of the same settings but as teams as we debate which was the better Batman: Michael Keaton or Christian Bale! Here is its information if you would like to practice the settings before or after the tournament: https://twitter.com/gsgaming/status/877770517662453764

THE NECESSARY CODE TO ENTER IS LOCATED NEAR THE TOP OF THE MK8D MASTER LIST. After entering it, join onto a friend so we are all in the same room. Stop by our MK8 discord channel for communication.

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: 150cc Racing; Frantic Items; Karts Only;
  • Time: Friday, June 23rd 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Adam West & Batman

RESULTS

:mariokart:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Re: MK8D Tournament - Harry Potter!

Postby McMurphy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Our nineth weekly Shellslingers tournament, our final 10 Year Anniversary of GS race, is paying tribute to the 20th Anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter. Show up to for Mirrored racing with your Mii masqueraded as a character from the Harry Potter universe. Browse here for some ideas: http://www.miicharacters.com/?_form=sea ... rry+Potter

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: Mirror Racing; Normal Items; All Items;
  • Time: Friday, June 30th 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Harry Potter

RESULTS

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Korchie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 am

McMurphy wrote:Welcome to the weekly Shellslingers Bar League!

Our nineth weekly Shellslingers tournament, our final 10 Year Anniversary of GS race, is paying tribute to the 20th Anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter. Show up to for Mirrored racing with your Mii masqueraded as a character from the Harry Potter universe. Browse here for some ideas: http://www.miicharacters.com/?_form=sea ... rry+Potter

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: Mirror Racing; Normal Items; All Items;
  • Time: Friday, June 30th 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Harry Potter

RESULTS

Gahhh mirror mode!!! :P

I will be there. Can't wait!
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

Games: 4
Blog: View Blog (0)
Discord: 9370

Postby McMurphy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Great races tonight, everyone! As you may already know, tonight was the final tournament featured in the Anniversary raffle, and the winner is...

...RAPIDKIRBY!!!

Congratulations! Here is the result reference:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

#MK8D Tournament - "Come With Me If You Want To Live"

Postby McMurphy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Our TENTH weekly Shellslingers tournament is about having fun with all the roles Arnold Schwarzenegger have played throughout the years. Show up to for bikes-only random Battle modes (plus frantic weapons) with your Mii masqueraded as an Arnold Schwarzenegger reference. Browse here for some ideas: http://www.miicharacters.com/?_form=sea ... =Find+Miis

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: Random Battle Mode; Frantic Items; Bikes Only;
  • Time: Friday, July 7th, 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Arnold Schwarzenegger

RESULTS

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MK8D Tournament - Squid Pancakes

Postby McMurphy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:36 pm

As some of you may have guessed, we are having holding off on the Bar League this week to celebrate the released of Splatoon 2. If you are getting that game, we will see you there! More details in the Splatoon 2 section of our forums. :D

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MK8D Tournament - Squid Pancakes

Postby Korchie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 am

McMurphy wrote:As some of you may have guessed, we are having holding off on the Bar League this week to celebrate the released of Splatoon 2. If you are getting that game, we will see you there! More details in the Splatoon 2 section of our forums. :D

I was wondering if we were playing mk8 this week. Good to know.

See you guys on Splatoon2 tonight!! :D
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

Games: 4
Blog: View Blog (0)
Discord: 9370

#MK8D #Splatoon2 #FrostyPints

Postby McMurphy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Welcome to the weekly Shellslingers MK8D Bar League & Inkslingers Splatoon 2 Frosty Pints!

The overall structure is simple: We switch up the MK8D settings each week, announce a Mii theme, and, on specified occasions, even include a raffle from time to time. This first post will reflect the current week's event as well as the latest replies by a Shellslinger Leader. Past results will be showcased towards the bottom of this post as well. Immediately after MK8D, we shuffle over to squid capital and play some rounds of Splatoon 2! Any specified tournaments or settings for Splatoon 2 Frosty Pints will also be details below.

Our TWELFTH weekly Shellslingers tournament is all about the love of speed. Masquerade your Mii as a cast member of Fast and Furious and try to keep up in our no items, no coins 200cc racing! Here are some recommendations: http://www.miicharacters.com/?_form=sea ... nd+furious

CURRENT SETTINGS
  • Mode: 200c Racing; No Items;
  • Time: Friday, July 28th, 2017 @ 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
  • Mii Theme: Cast member of Fast and Furious
*More Frosty Pints action in Splatoon 2 afterwards.

RESULTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After MK8D races, join us as we sling the ink in Splatoon 2! Here are the notes for this week's Frosty Pints:

• Public Match Raids.
  • Meet in our Splatoon 2 Discord Channel.

:squid:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

TagsMario Kart 8 Deluxe, MK8D, Splatoon 2, Frosty Pints, Nintendo, Bar League, Switch clan

#MK8D & #Splatoon2 #FrostyPints - Fast & Furious

Postby McMurphy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:30 pm

You can watch multiple versions of the same event on the Nintendo Switch right here: http://multitwitch.tv/gs_neutron/gunslingergaming

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe