Login with a social network:

KZ 2017 Drunken @ssholes reunited?

The war with the Helghast has bled over into the next generation! Suit up and join your fellow Gunslingers here!

Re: KZ 2017 Drunken @ssholes reunited?

Postby SmokeYoAss187 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:12 am

Heres some infamous footage. We cant hear everybody because of some chat settings, but the drunken a-holes involved are:
smoke, hvy, silus, whip, ryu, target, graig and cvest, and propably some random kid. Good games, enjoy! :frostypint:

Previous reunion 2016:
psn: gs-SM0KE-
SmokeYoAss187
Cowboy

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Hvy20 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:23 am

Nice smoke! We always have a blast playing this game. Wish it still had legs, I'd still be playing it with people.
Hvy20
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby coolhandlewke » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:51 am

they've got this game on sale dirt cheap right now. was the campaign worthwhile on its own? is there anyone still playing mp, or is it doa?
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby Hvy20 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:23 am

The campaign was OK, it's your typical FPS campaign. The online was awesome, we have some great memories playing it for frosty pints. When I last played it a few months back, I could still get into some games. I'm guessing now that it's on sale, there will be even more people playing it.
There are times a group of us pick it back up for a night of frosty pints, that's when this game is at it's best.
Hvy20
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:44 pm

MP is great. Not KZ3 great, but still one of the best I've played this generation. Last time I played it took me forever to find a lobby for anything other than basic TDM. Wish more people played warzone as it's my fave mode. Not sure I still even have the game. May have traded it in. If not, I'll fire it up and play some rounds with you if you decide to get it :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Previous

Return to Killzone: Shadow Fall