Login with a social network:

#MK8 #FrostyPints Racing Online...Are You?

Discuss everything regarding the Switch & Wii U generation of Mario Kart 8 here!

#MK8 #FrostyPints Racing Online...Are You?

Postby McMurphy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:22 pm

I am about to jump on MK8 for some online racing! Let's race together, raiding either random online matches or tournaments...or both! I will also be chatting it up in our MK8 Voice Chat Channel on Discord.

You should see me log in in about five minutes. Frosty Pints time!

Speaking of letting you know that I am about to race, feel free to use this topic to let the rest of us know when you are about to go online as well. The topic will automatically be tweeted out on our Gunslingers Twitter account.

Cheers! :mariokart:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsMario Kart 8, MK8, Shellslingers, MK8 clan, racing online

Re: #MK8 #FrostyPints Racing Online...Are You?

Postby Merky Water » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Wish i could have joined you but am away from my console for a little over a week. Can't even seem to get my 3ds to understand the hotel network either so I may be racing solo for a bit.

Should be back near my console again a week from today. Up for some races after that!

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Return to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe