Login with a social network:

Warzone Assult Glitches?

Put on your space helmets, Gunslingers, because Halo calls us into action once again in Halo 5: Guardians!

Warzone Assult Glitches?

Postby Crof2003 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I don't often play warzone assault, but this weekend I was working to get req points.

In about 10-20% of the games i played, the attacking team was able to capture the second objective before capturing the first. It causes the timer to reset and usually causes the defending team to start spawning at their core - making a successful defense difficult. Once the attackers secure the first objective, they move directly to attacking the core.

I haven't found out if the attackers are doing something the cause the problem of the game does it by itself.

Has anyone else run into this?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Gamertag - Crof2003

Multipalyer Games: Forza, Master Chief Collection, Titanfall, Battlefield 4
Crof2003
Undertaker

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Warzone Assult Glitches?

Postby Dr Rockso 405 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:03 am

Yes but I have no idea how they're doing it.
GT: Dr Rockso 405 psn: JacoRiff
Dr Rockso 405
Rancher

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Crof2003 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:05 am

Here is a video of what the glitch is.

Always good to know what type of cheating you're up against! I bet they'll fix this in a content update soon.

Gamertag - Crof2003

Crof2003
Undertaker

Postby DUNDEAL » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:29 am

As long as it's on assault and not regular warzone I'm fine as I hate assault but I hope 343 gets it fixed for those who do play that mode.

www.twitch.tv/dundeal_
DUNDEAL
Bandito

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Crof2003 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Lets revive an old thread.

I had another run in with a cheater today on war zone assult: this time on the map Summit. A person on the defending team immediately called in a warthog at the start, drove to a specific spot on the second base (while we were attacking the first) and when he got out he glitched into the wall. He was completely invisible to our team there. At one point for a good minute or so we would have been able to capture the base, but it said "1 defender remaining" even though we didn't see anyone. That's what prompted me to look back at the replay.

Just another "good to know what glitches are out there in case someone does them to you" - maybe a well placed grenade would have killed him.

Gamertag - Crof2003

Crof2003
Undertaker

Return to Halo 5: Guardians