Login with a social network:

Mario Maker: Secrets, Tips and Tricks

A Nintendo Sub Section just for GS* creators of Super Maker Stages. Everyone is welcome to create a topic dedicated to all their creations so fellow 'slingers can support them! Please keep to one Maker topic for each person. Also, remember to provide a link to it on the Master List!

Re: Mario Maker: Secrets, Tips and Tricks

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:Okay, so the moving platform on a track that doesn't move until you step on it does exist. I watched a twitch stream today of someone playing a creator made level and it had one in it. I even tried asking in the chat but there were nearly 5,000 people in there which made it nigh on impossible to get anyone to read it. I'm gonna keep searching cuz I know it's there.

I know this post is old so maybe you already figured it out. Just shake the orange platform until it turns blue and put it on a track. Blue platforms on tracks won't start moving until you jump on it.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to Super Mario Maker