Login with a social network:

Anyone still playing?

Discuss Marvel Heroes and team up with fellow GSers for some hack-and-slash action here!

Anyone still playing?

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Just started playing it today. Seems like a lot of fun. Anyone still playing? Add me on Steam: dunkaroo69GS

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne
TagsMarvel Heroes, active players

Re: Anyone still playing?

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Quick question if anyone can answer:

How do I create a separate character? I've seen people posting in the forum that they have a level 20 Hulk, a level 13 Daredevil, a level 30 Spiderman, etc etc. I looked all over and can't see how to do this. Do I have to create a separate account for each hero, with a different email and everything?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Wikilectual » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:24 pm

You either purchase them or unlock them be completing story missions and what not :D
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 pm

So I am completely addicted to this game. Very cool stuff. I'm currently running Daredevil (personal favorite) but am thinking of starting a new account with Colossus. Either way, this game is way cool. Never played any RPG before, so I got alot of catching up to do :D

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

You can get them via splinters drops and this weekend only (Friday to Monday) the return of hero token drops .

I still play this; you'll can find my name on the masterlist
Lucu
Cattle Rustler

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Yeah I just started learning about the Splinter things to collect. After I completed the first part of the game I was rewarded 100 of them. I also played another hour tonight and got about ten or twenty more :D So I'll be able to get a new character soon. Or I could just stop being a tightwad and buy someone with cash :D

I'll add you as soon as I can too, Lucu :cheers:

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mayshar » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 am

I dont normally recommend spending money on ftp games, but for this game I think its important to get at least get a couple of characters you REALLY like so that way you can have fun playing them. The story is IDENTICAL on each difficulty and with each character, so ALL that changes is your toon. So its important to enjoy who your playing with.

Also, multiple accounts isnt really the best idea, then you cant share equipment and shards and artifacts and all of that. Your better off just unlocking each character you want to play on the same account.

I dont play much anymore, but I may occasionaly pop on when I want to play a super hero.

Oh, also, you can unlock account wide bonuses by leveling up multiple characters, which doesnt happen if you open new accounts. Like you gain inc dmg or health on every character, extra exp gain, etc. There is a synergy tab somewhere that tells you every characters unlocks. I think its at like level 10, 25 and 50 or something.
"Only in complete darkness does one truly see everything." -Mayshar
Battletag-Mayshar#1141
PSN-Mayshar
Mayshar
Bartender

Highscores: 21

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Another question: can you get costumes for your hero any other way besides buying them with real life cash? I saw a really cool one for my Daredevil that I want, and I don't mind buying, but if I can get it for free by grinding it out or having it drop that'd be awesome :D

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucu » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Costume are super rare drops (unicorn rare status) and you can also prestige heroes (aka as leveling up hero from 1 to 60 again) and gain another default costume which can be used in the costume grinder (crafter npc at level 20 and extra costumes)

The also give free keys and you can usually find out about them on the MH forum.

My last costume drop was like 6~8 months or so ago; which was Thor Now costume.
Lucu
Cattle Rustler

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Oh man! So after just about three days of serious grinding, I finally got enough Eternity Splinters to buy a random hero box. I unlocked Ghost Rider and I gotta say, it was totally worth the effort :D Love his look, love his motorcycle, love that he costs 600 ES originally and I got him for 175 :D Now I gotta start leveling him up :D All in all, completely addicted to this game!!!

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Marvel Heroes