Login with a social network:

Mario Kart 8 Stats Calculator (Work in Progress)

Discuss everything regarding the Switch & Wii U generation of Mario Kart 8 here!

Re: Mario Kart 8 Stats Calculator (Work in Progress)

Postby McMurphy » Sun May 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Just so folks know, I'm in the middle of getting this updated with the Deluxe stats (everything is different) and should have it done this week.

There is a lot of under the hood work, but the new version should prove very useful!
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Birthday

#MK8Deluxe #StatsCalculator

Postby McMurphy » Mon May 08, 2017 11:38 pm

I am happy to announce that the original Mario Kart 8 Stats Calculator has been updated to reflect the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! The massive update is outlined below. For folks who have embedded the previous version of the MK8 Stats Calculator in their website, no updating is necessary on your end. All updates have been made within the existing files.

Breakdown of Updates as of 5/8/2017:
  • An additional option to select between a set of stats for the Wii U version versus the Switch version. Meaning, users can choose to compare differences in the same combo between the two versions of the game.
  • All stats for the MK8 Deluxe exclusive characters (Dry Bones, Bowser Jr, Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, King Boo) have been added to the Calculator & they are included as an option.
  • All stats for the new vehicle bodies (Koopa Clown, Splat Buggy, & Inkstriker) have been added to the Calculator & they are included as an option.
  • Graphics for the new characters & vehicles have been added to the results.
  • Graphics to indicate if the Wii U version or the Switch version of a combo has been selected has been added to the results.
  • The embed code has slightly alternated.
  • The Raw Data link opens the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Wiki page rather than an Excel file.
  • The textual version of the results (meant for users to be able to copy & paste anywhere online) now include indications of which game version was selected.
  • Extensive re-coding.

I imagine I may have missed some update details along the way, so please let me know if you catch any mistakes.

Enjoy!
Desktop Verison || Mobile Version

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Birthday
TagsMario Kart Deluxe, MK8D, MK8 Deluxe, Stats Calculator

#MK8D Stats Calculator

Postby McMurphy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:50 pm

6/4/2017 UPDATE

Stats for Wii U version of Mario Kart 8 have been tweaked to reflect (mainly) turbo changes as reported in the MK8 Wiki.

Main Link: http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/MK8Stats.php
Mobile Version: http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/MK8StatsEmbed.php
Embed Code:
Code: Select all
<iframe style="border:5px double" frameborder="0" width="660" height="1000" src="http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/MK8StatsEmbed.php"></iframe>
(Adjust iframe dimensions as needed)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday

Previous

Return to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe