Login with a social network:

Casting Your Ballot! ["What's With This Section?"]

Discuss PS2 games here.

Casting Your Ballot! ["What's With This Section?"]

Postby McMurphy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

:qbert: Welcome to the Gunslingers first ever Top Ten Retro event!

In this section, how you submit your top ten favorite games for this console is quite easy! Post a topic listing your Top Ten!

That's it. No one will be able to reply to your topic so consider your post your own ballot. Daily, all ballots are moved to a hidden section so not to overtly influence the over-all results. That said, ballots are viewable to other registered members for a brief period of time, and this should help jog all our memories. Guests (i.e.: non members) are not able to see your ballot at any time.

So, if you come back here and don't see your ballot anymore, don't worry! That means it has been recorded! :D

Should you cast your ballot and wish to edit your choices later, all you need to do is post another topic with your new, revised list. Only the ballot with the latest time stamp will be the one that is ultimately recorded.

Please read the global announcement for further details about this event.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 69
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Return to Playstation 2