Login with a social network:

New Guy Needing an Invite

Discuss Marvel Heroes and team up with fellow GSers for some hack-and-slash action here!

New Guy Needing an Invite

Postby Rossifer » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey, everybody.

I just joined up and posted in the introductions page:

"I stumbled upon McMurphy's post in the forums for Marvel Heroes describing the kind of community that was Gunslinger Gaming and decided I had to try to join.

My name is Ross, I'm 28 years old and fairly big nerd that loves Star Wars, comic books, and pretty much all things geeky. I'm currently working for a software company based in Alabama that deals with EMR systems for hospitals which requires me to travel from time to time which would limit some of my potential game time."

I figured I needed to post in this sub forum as well in order to get an invite to the Super Group.

I'm usually on sporadically during the weekends and usually on from about 6pm-9pm Central time on week days.

My in game name is Rossifer and I can't wait to hang with y'all in game.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Rossifer
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: New Guy Needing an Invite

Postby RLGORMORTIS » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:05 am

Actually there are wonderful masterlists though i hear marvel heroes is an odd game requiring both parties to be on to invite as far as i know so patience is the key though i would also add your name to the steam and skype masterlists might speed things along good luck
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”
― Frank Sinatra

RLGORMORTIS
Quick Thumbs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: New Guy Needing an Invite

Postby Rossifer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Rossifer
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Marvel Heroes