Login with a social network:

Super Smash Bros Bar League

The gloves are off among the Gunslingers as they duke it out in Super Smash Bros. on both the 3DS and Wii U!

Re: Super Smash Bros Bar League

Postby Demonstryde » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

im down for smash boot
Life is a Shroom Trip Cap to Cap~ Demonstryde
Demonstryde
Dude

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
TagsSuper Smash Bros, Wii U, Nintendo, weekly tournament, league, das boot, Shellslingers, clan for adults, older gamers, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming

Postby Merky Water » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:39 pm

I like the signup via GS Calendar for this event. Will this help streamline organization for Smash and other bracket events?

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby smokey2444 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 am

Sorry I have been inactive the lask few weeks. I was very busy for christmas and then my family and I got very sick for a week and a half. Debbie an I are still sick. I will try to attend this week.

P.S. I can't seem to find the mini chat on the site. Can anyone direct me or send me a link
smokey2444
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:57 pm

smokey2444 wrote:P.S. I can't seem to find the mini chat on the site. Can anyone direct me or send me a link

Mini-chat's going to remain as our backup chat in case anything were to happen to Chatango again. As such, right now mini's inactive. Our Main GS chat on left with our Chat Plus features(like Nintendo Chat) can be found at this link:
http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/ch ... cific.html

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Blog: View Blog (5)
Discord: 6083

Postby Topcat3 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 am

I'll be there.
Topcat3
GT5 UK Domination
GT5 UK Domination

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby McMurphy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Here is tonight's ladder (Top of list is the highest position):
Radicre
Pokemonfan111
Smokey
Demonstryde
Vhr2121
NGX159
Merky Water
Dunkaroo69
Topcat
McMurphy
Crinklepouch

Remember, being in Vent or text chat is a must to compete as there will be communication needs. Last minutes additions who didn't sign up are automatically placed below this ladder sequence in random order. For example, the present ladder indicates that the first two who faces off is McMurphy vs Topcat. If Topcat wins, he procedes into Dunk's room to challenge him. If Dunk should win that match, he continues up the ladder.

We will have a "Crusty Sock" room again in which all eliminated players play a best of three room. The winner gets second place placement for the next tournament.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Blog: View Blog (4)
Discord: 3674

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Awesome smashing tonight with everyone in the bar league. Got my butt whooped but had a blast. Congrats to Demon on winning the boot :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby McMurphy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 am

Congratulations to Demonstryde for winning the title of Das Boot Keeper during Week #3! Honorable mention goes to Vincent for earning the Crusty Sock title. ;) It was really cool to see so many folks show up, so I can't wait to do it all again!

RESULTS

Das Boot Final Round:

Here are all the other rounds:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby McMurphy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:12 pm

A rather "infamous" feature at Gunslinger Gaming during the Wii generation was the weekly Bar League where members race to be crowned the "Keeper of Das Boot" and be given a special forum rank. The quest to be the keeper of Das Boot is back and for the first time for the Super Smash Bros. franchise! Please read the following information to learn how to participate, goals, and the event rules. Cheers!

CURRENT KEEPER OF DAS BOOT: Demonstryde

CURRENT TOURNAMENT DATE/TIME: January 25th, 2015; Sunday @ 5:00pm Pacific/7:00pm Central/8:00pm Eastern

CURRENT WEEK TOURNAMENT SETTINGS:
  • Double elimination in four-player rooms. First two players in each room to win three matches move onto the next round. Final round is one-on-one, best two out of three.
  • Mode: Smash
  • Time: N/A
  • Teams: No
  • Items: All Items
  • Custom Fighters: Off
  • Handicap: Off
  • Launch Rate: 1.0x
  • Stock Time Limit: 3
  • Team Attack: N/A
  • Score Display: Off
  • Damage Display: On
  • SD Penalty: -1

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

TagsSmash Bros, Bar League, Winners, announcement, Shellslingers, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, Week 4

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Gonna have to miss the Smash Bar League this week. Got a COD meet n greet to host :( I'll be there losing in spirit though :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

PreviousNext

Return to Super Smash Bros