Login with a social network:

Soul Sacrifice PS Plus!

Place all your discussions in regards to this portable gaming and media playing system here.

Soul Sacrifice PS Plus!

Postby Izombie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Just started downloading soul sacrifice on the vita free ps plus tonight while playing killzone on ps4. Hit me up of anyone else is planning on playing it online!
Desktop: Alienware Area-51 w/Intel i7 six-core 5820k, 8gb dual channel ddr4 2133mhz ram, GTX 1070 8gb

Izombie
Stable Hand

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Soul Sacrifice PS Plus!

Postby OneAcedia » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Damn ps+ it seems too good, makes me want to go back to sony. :geek:
ACEDIA

NICE AND SIMPLE
OneAcedia
Bandito

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby gspsychedelic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Izombie wrote:Just started downloading soul sacrifice on the vita free ps plus tonight while playing killzone on ps4. Hit me up of anyone else is planning on playing it online!

Are you still playing it?
I downloaded it a while ago when I got the PS+, but haven't put it on the Vita yet.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Postby FlyinBlind72 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Bought myself a Vita for Xmas. Might check this out. Will hit you up after Xmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View my Games
FlyinBlind72
Gambler

Games: 4
Main Platform: PS4

Postby BigBangBear » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:01 pm

I have had the game since it came out, but only seem to play in small spurts (I enjoy it, just doesn't grab me to play for hours on end though). Have never tried the online play yet so I'd be up for giving it a try with someone in the future.

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Wikilectual » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am

Bear its so much better online ( better as in easier) but Im with you I cant play more that two rounds of it offline; im totally down for some online play tho

Congrats Flyin' you wont be disappointed! if you need a list of good games for the vita don't hesitate to ask!
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

Postby gspsychedelic » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:08 am

Wikilectual wrote:Congrats Flyin' you wont be disappointed! if you need a list of good games for the vita don't hesitate to ask!

Thread hijacked and offer taken :lol:
I got my Vita a couple weeks ago as well.

Asides from the obvious PS+ downloads I got myself:
1. Persona 4 Golden
2. Little Big Planet
3. Tearaway
4. Hot Shots Golf (was dirty cheap like 10 bucks)
5. YS: Memories of Celceta
6. Killzone: Mercenary

The last two are still on their way home… took me some time (like a month) to decide which games to grab, reading reviews like crazy and watching some gameplay at the tube…

I still haven't taken the plunge on the memory card buy though… hopefully they'll come up with an update to download stuff on the PS4 then transfer… although I know I can do that as well with the PS3… and also tried with the Sony CMA and it works just fine…
My memory card = 8 GB. Probably not enough but anyway will try playing a game at a time + couple demos. The hard thing is that some games require total installation on the Memory Card :roll: But the 32 GB is too expensive still…

So anyway I broke all rules, hijacked a thread, posted off topic and took an offer not for me :mrgreen:
But hopefully FlyinBlind72 will get something out of this as well.

Will install Soul Sacrifice and add you guys maybe we can try and play after xmas day sometime.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Postby BigBangBear » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 am

gspsychedelic wrote:
Wikilectual wrote:Congrats Flyin' you wont be disappointed! if you need a list of good games for the vita don't hesitate to ask!

Thread hijacked and offer taken :lol:
I got my Vita a couple weeks ago as well.

Asides from the obvious PS+ downloads I got myself:
1. Persona 4 Golden
2. Little Big Planet
3. Tearaway
4. Hot Shots Golf (was dirty cheap like 10 bucks)
5. YS: Memories of Celceta
6. Killzone: Mercenary

The last two are still on their way home… took me some time (like a month) to decide which games to grab, reading reviews like crazy and watching some gameplay at the tube…

I still haven't taken the plunge on the memory card buy though… hopefully they'll come up with an update to download stuff on the PS4 then transfer… although I know I can do that as well with the PS3… and also tried with the Sony CMA and it works just fine…
My memory card = 8 GB. Probably not enough but anyway will try playing a game at a time + couple demos. The hard thing is that some games require total installation on the Memory Card :roll: But the 32 GB is too expensive still…

So anyway I broke all rules, hijacked a thread, posted off topic and took an offer not for me :mrgreen:
But hopefully FlyinBlind72 will get something out of this as well.

Will install Soul Sacrifice and add you guys maybe we can try and play after xmas day sometime.

It was still on topic with Soul Sacrifice mentioned at the end :lol: I'm up for testing out the online after Christmas so that sounds good to me. Also, you should add Dragon's Crown and Guacamelee to your list.

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Wikilectual » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:09 am

Also add muramasa: rebirth!!!
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

Postby FlyinBlind72 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:54 am

Thanks everybody! I will check out Soul Sacrifice and the other suggestions as well. Also - side note...Amazon has 16gb cards for $36.60 and last week they had them for $19.99! Keep your eyes open if in the market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View my Games
FlyinBlind72
Gambler

Games: 4
Main Platform: PS4

Return to PSP Vita