Login with a social network:

GS*Mikey's Twitch Channel

The forum is here to give our members a chance to showcase their creativity, whether they write music, do graphic arts, or write literature!

Re: GS*Mikey's Twitch Channel

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 pm

I'll try and make it to watch some geo dude and meowth action :D

On a serious note, the card game one... me and my son have started getting into the card battle games like Hearthstone and some other game who's name eludes me right now... How are the Pokemon card games? Big learning curve? Im sure my son would pick it up quickly, but Im old and stubborn and for every new piece of info I absorb, another piece of info has to be tossed aside ;) Do I have to know a ton about Pokemon to play them? You know how vast my knowledge of Pokemon is....

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 am

Having played quite a few different CCGs and TCGs (collectible card game/trading card game) in my time, I'd say that Pokemon TCG is among the easier ones to learn how to play. This Friday I will be playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy Color, a game that faithfully remakes the original Pokemon TCG from Base Set and the Jungle and Fossil expansions. In the future, I will also be showing off the current official Pokemon Trading Card Game for PC, a game that is free to download and play from Pokemon.com. In both cases I will be taking it slow at first to make it easy to follow the rules and show off the features of the games. In the case of the Game Boy Color version, I will be starting from the very beginning. Whether you watch the streams live or watch the recordings that I save on my Twitch channel, I hope to make it easy for anyone who does not know how to play the game to understand the game after only a couple episodes.

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 20
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:37 pm

My cast of The Legend of Zelda (continued) will be postponed and will be casted on Sunday 9/6 at 2pm instead. The change was necessary due to family reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience. Come by my channel on Sunday to watch Wizzrobes tear me apart some more.

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 am

This weekend, both the Pokemon ORAS cast on Saturday and the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones cast on Sunday will be delayed. Saturday's cast will be pushed back to 6pm PDT so I can attend a Super Mario Maker demo being held locally, and Sunday's cast will be pushed back to 7pm PDT so I can attend a NintenDiego Super Mario Maker event. Prease understand.

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 am

Due to the slow but steady increase of viewership of my channel I have decided to expand my casting schedule to 4 days a week. I have also made upgrades to my casting equipment and will be casting Wii U and PC games on a more regular basis to supplement my 3DS gaming. The first post has been edited to reflect new schedule changes. Thank you to all Gunslingers that have followed my Twitch, Hitbox and Youtube channels and check me out from time to time. I hope to be able to push out more entertaining content and that my channel will continue to grow and become better and better every time I cast. :)

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Previous

Return to GS Creative Corner