Login with a social network:

GS*Mikey's Twitch Channel

The forum is here to give our members a chance to showcase their creativity, whether they write music, do graphic arts, or write literature!

GS*Mikey's Twitch Channel

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 am

Hey there Gunslingers!

Now that I have an Elgato Game Capture HD60 and a 2DS capture device along with a not-as-old computer that can handle streaming at higher qualities, I am happy to announce that I am now casting 3DS, Wii U and PC games! Here is my current programming schedule:

Twitch ShowShow TimeProgram Description
Turnabout Thursdays (TT)5pm PDT weekly on ThursdaysA random single-player game which may or may not be Pokémon related. Currently planned games include Undertale, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, and others.
Pokémon Fun Fridays (PFF)5pm PDT weekly on FridaysA random Pokémon game or games. Anything from Pokémon puzzle games to Pokémon Trading Card Game or even Pokémon rom hacks!
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Saturdays (PASS)2pm PDT weekly on SaturdaysPokémon Alpha Sapphire (ORAS) online play, Battle Maison, team building, viewer battles and more!
Slack Off Sundays (SOS)2pm PDT weekly on SundaysA random multi-player game which may or may not be Pokémon related. Currently planned games include Splatoon, Duck Game, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8 and others.
StreetPass San Diego Pokémon LeagueSunday, 11/22/15 from 1pm-6pm PDTLive feed of actual Stormcloud Gym challenges waged against Gym Leader GS*Mikey as well as a live camera of things happening at the StreetPass San Diego event!

I may cast outside of these time frames as well whenever I'm feeling the urge. Follow my Twitch or Hitbox channels to get notifications on when I cast!
http://www.twitch.tv/mikeyfromsantee
http://www.hitbox.tv/mikeyfromsantee

Last edited by MikeyFromSantee on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:25 am, edited 15 times in total.

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 16
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Re: GS*Mikey's Twitch Channel

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 am

Tomorrow's cast will feature the indie game Gunman Clive on 3DS. Please check it out! Wed 6/10/15 @ 5pm PDT

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 am

Thank you to everyone that has been checking out my casts for the last couple weeks! I really appreciate your continued support. :)

RESCHEDULED!!! - This Wednesday's cast moved to Thursday, 6/18/15 at 4pm PDT - Mario Kart 7 Online Play!

I will be hitting up my local Best Buy to try out Super Mario Maker tomorrow, Wednesday 6/17 and therefore will not be casting at the usual time. Please understand. Super Mario Maker too stronk.

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 am

Are you able to record or take pictures??? I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:16 am

If they allow me to take pictures or video, I will definitely take them and then show them on cast.

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby Neutron1989 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 am

Well mikey i wont be able to join you on mk7, by the time you start streaming im prob still at work, grabbing food or getting ready for my stream

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Click here to see my entire Gaming Library

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Destiny, The Division, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter 4
View my Games
Neutron1989
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Games: 26
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:09 pm

*** Programming Note: Today's cast, 6/24/15 - Super Smash Bros. for 3DS has been postponed due to Mikey's voice being hoarse and needing rest. I will do a cast to make up for this one when I am feeling better. Sorry for any inconvenience! ***

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Get well soon Mikey :hug:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:39 am

Today I will be casting: [Smash Bros. 3DS] Last Online Battles Before Starting From Ground Zero. I will be playing For Fun and For Glory with my main, Mega Man and a character I'd like to learn, Ryu. This cast will serve as a milepost and a benchmark for my skills as a Smash player, as after this cast, I intend to unlearn everything I have ever learned about Smash, attempt to break through the extreme learning curve of this game and eventually and finally become competitive in it, which I expect to be a long and painful process. Hope to see you there!

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:02 am

I am expanding my streaming schedule by adding a 2-hour time block on Fridays at 5pm PDT for Pokémon Fun Fridays! No, this isn't to play more competitive Pokémon ORAS. We already have Saturdays for that! Pokémon Fun Fridays will feature other Pokémon games such as the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble Blast, Nuzlocke Challenges of older Pokémon main series games and even Pokkén Tournament when it comes out. The Pokémon Fun starts this Friday, September 4th. Come on by and check it out!

San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor

View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Next

Return to GS Creative Corner