You can just click on the download link for each song
glad you like them! My plan is to write a song for each important event in my life. I've already done that without even knowing it haha, heres the scoop:
1) No Finale for the fallen - This is an acoustic classical guitar piece I wrote. My grandma was in the hospital and things were not going well for her. I finished it right before she passed.
2) Big Easy - Things were going well for me, I was dating a beautiful girl (now my fiance) and I was touring with the band, this is just really a happy song.
3) Talk Is Cheap - Simply put this is a heavier song with electric guitar and drums, and was written because some chick that liked me almost kept my fiance and I apart because she told us lies about the other person to try to keep us apart
4) What Have I Become - This song was written when I was in a darker place in my life and was extremely stressed. This has guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, piano and strings and is my most complete work.
5) Untitled Wedding Song - I actually originally wrote this song as a fast acoustic song for my fiance. Then I turned it into a slow acoustic picked song, and then I turned it into a piano piece. This is actually the first song I've ever written on piano. I wish I had a better VSTI for the midi input I used so if any of you guys can recommend a good one i'm all ears, I used kontact and steinberg vienna grand.
6) Life By The Drop - This is a cover of a stevie ray vaughan song. This is the only song with vocals, and it was recorded around 6 years ago or so. I've improved since then but I still like it so I added it.