Login with a social network:

Gunslinger Gaming Podcast

The forum is here to give our members a chance to showcase their creativity, whether they write music, do graphic arts, or write literature!

Re: Gunslinger Gaming Podcast

Postby McMurphy » Fri May 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Last week, we did a special Gunslinger Gaming Podcast episode all about the pending release of Mario Kart 8. Because we went very long, we are releasing it as a Shellslingers Trilogy! Here is Part I of the Shellslingers Podcast:

Episode 12, Part I ~ Nintendo Gives Free Game with Mario Kart 8
Image Youtube | itunes | Download

*Some language contained is explicit and may not be suitable in all work environments.

The first part of twelfth episode of the Gunslinger Gaming podcast features bigfreddy, Merky Water, Korchie, Dunkaroo69, gmaCher, MikeyFromSanteeand McMurphy.

In this first part of a special Shellslingers trilogy episode, we discuss Nintendo's decision to give away free retail games with the purchase of Mario Kart 8,the competitive pricing of the Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle, and the newly announced physics of the anti gravity sections of races.

The intro and outro music was written and performed by GS*Dick Lazer and his band. Used with expressed permission.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
Tagspodcast, gaming, adult clan, casual clan, humor, gaming news, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, itunes, download, mp3

Postby Fed Architect » Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am

It was awesome to hear from Cher and Korchie again!! Glad you both are still around. :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby McMurphy » Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Recently, we did a special Gunslinger Gaming Podcast episode all about the pending release of Mario Kart 8. Because we went very long, we are releasing it as a Shellslingers Trilogy! Here is Part II of the Shellslingers Podcast:

Episode 12, Part II ~ Pink Gold Peach & MK8's Tournament Feature

*Some language contained is explicit and may not be suitable in all work environments.

The second part of twelfth episode of the Gunslinger Gaming podcast features bigfreddy, Merky Water, Korchie, Dunkaroo69, gmaCher, MikeyFromSanteeand McMurphy.

In this second part of a special Shellslingers trilogy episode, we discuss the inclusion of racers Pink Gold Peach, Baby Rosalina, and the Mii character. Also, we muse over the possibilities of the Tournament Feature and the newly announced voice chat.

Intro & Outro music composed by GS*Dick Lazer and his band. Used with express permission.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby bigfreddy » Fri May 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Sorry about my breathing like I am having an asthma attack everyone. I am asthmatic so that is why..... I sound like some serial killer :lol: :oops: so sorry about that everyone.
bigfreddy
Cowboy

Main Platform: PS4

Postby BobaFett86 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:30 pm

bigfreddy wrote:Sorry about my breathing like I am having an asthma attack everyone. I am asthmatic so that is why..... I sound like some serial killer :lol: :oops: so sorry about that everyone.

Freddy, your fine man. Don't ever apologize to us for a pre-existing medical condition you can't control. Lots of love here. :)
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Korchie » Sun May 18, 2014 5:34 pm

bigfreddy wrote:Sorry about my breathing like I am having an asthma attack everyone. I am asthmatic so that is why..... I sound like some serial killer :lol: :oops: so sorry about that everyone.

LMAO :lol: ...well I sound like a freaking valley girl saying "like" all the time!! :princesspeach:
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

Games: 4
Discord: 9370

Postby Filoofo » Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Good job on the last few episodes guys, great discussions.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby farthestgoose » Mon May 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Didn't realise there was a podcast. I'll check it out :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
farthestgoose
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby McMurphy » Tue May 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Recently, we did a special Gunslinger Gaming Podcast episode all about the pending release of Mario Kart 8. Because we went very long, we are releasing it as a Shellslingers Trilogy! Here is Part III of the Shellslingers Podcast:

Episode 12, Part III ~ Mario Kart 8 Gets Voice Chat & Youtube Support

The third part of the 12th episode of the Gunslinger Gaming podcast features bigfreddy, Korchie, Merky Water, MikeyFromSantee, Dunkaroo69, and McMurphy.

In this third part of a special Shellslingers trilogy episode, we discuss Nintendo giving Mario Kart 8 partial voice chat support and the ability to upload highlights from races directly to Youtube.

Also, we take a moment to thank past and present Shellslingers for all the Mario Kart memories we have had and those that are about to be made.

Intro & Outro Music: Composed by GS*Dick Lazer and his band. Used with expressed permission.

*Thank you for your patience. We will now be returning to our multi-platform podcast format!

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tagsgaming podcast, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, Shellslingers, Nintendo, Wii U, voice chat, Youtube, Mario Kart 8, MK8

Postby McMurphy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:53 pm

I am a bit surprised I never posted a copy of our most recent episode (#13) of the Gunslinger Gaming Podcast. Let's correct that!

Episode 13: Destiny Beta Reactions & The Homefront Sale to Deep Silver

The 13th episode of the Gunslinger Gaming podcast features Fed Architect, Wikilectual, Belladonna, Dunkaroo69, and McMurphy.

In this episode, we discuss our thoughts on the Destiny Beta, the good and bad of the Nintendo financial report, the sale of the Homefront franchise to Deep Silver, the newest footage of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, and the importance of indie games.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tagsgaming podcast, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, episode 13, Destiny Beta, reactions

PreviousNext

Return to GS Creative Corner