The "I Just Watched THIS on Netflix" Thread

Discuss movies and television series here.

Re: The "I Just Watched THIS on Netflix" Thread

Postby Misfit-N7 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:26 am

I know right. I mean at first watch I thought I was watching a season of True Detective. I just can't believe that a sheriffs department, instead of admitting they screwed up the first time and trying to move forward, they just take corruption to a whole new level.
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4

Postby rogueskaboss » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 am

My wife and I rewatched Parks and Rec and are working our way through Psych again. I'm really excited for when the next season of Kimmy Schmidt haha.

I too watched Making a Murderer, wow. The obvious out to getcha tactics of the local cops really did nothing in helping the case. I feel bad for the kid though, he is just way to dumb to really grasp what was going on. I told my wife in episode 2 that the victims brother or family did it. I wish the victims family had participated so more of that side could have been explored but the further reading and googling really doesn't help their side anyway.

Done. Posted.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
View my Games
rogueskaboss
Cowboy

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 5
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Making a Murderer SPOILERS INSIDE:

Finished it! OMG, GUILTY, are you frickin kidding me? A blind deaf mute would see how many holes in this case there were. The blood vile was obviously opened, tampered with and tapped back up so badly it looked like my son's Christmas present wrapping. No blood or DNA found in the garage or the house. Did you see that garage??? You're telling me Steve and his nephew cleaned up every drop of blood in that monument of chaos? Together these guys's IQ equals roughly 140, which is slightly higher than an average mans intelligence. You're telling me they cleaned a crime scene better than most forensic experts ever could do?

And what about the key? Not a single dot of the girl's DNA on it, or anyone elses DNA for that matter, Just Steven's. How the hell does that happen. My keys have been in my mouth, in my ear, scraping gunk out under my fingernails; I guarantee they're swarming with my DNA. And speaking of keys, why would he throw her body in the back of her SUV where they found her blood, just so he could drive her the twenty feet to the burn site after he killed her? You shoot someone in your kitchen, you dont toss the body in your car just to drive it to your bedroom!

Honestly, how many that have watched this think he's guilty?

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 40
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Misfit-N7 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:44 pm

That doc definitely threw me for a loop!
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Scorp_Wild » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 pm

I just watched season 1 of Love. It is a Judd Apatow project, so if you've liked his previous works, you would probably enjoy this. The basic premise is that it's about a love interest between two strangers whom become friends and have a sort of awkward friendship through each of their own pre-mid life crisis and their generally messed up encounters.

That might not be the best breif synopsis, but I would highly recommend it. My wife and I managed to accidentally finish the 12-13 episode season in two sittings, WHOOPS!
Scorp_Wild
Dude

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby coolhandlewke » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:24 pm

got my email this morning, daredevil season 2 is out next fri. !
coolhandlewke
Gambler

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:58 pm

coolhandlewke wrote:got my email this morning, daredevil season 2 is out next fri. !

The way Frank Castle should be. Slightly crazy and armed to the teeth! Man, I can't wait for this next week!
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

Postby Cor414 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 pm

If any whovians roaming around def need to give Jessica jones a shot ..killgrave (David tennant) is brilliant and worth the watch ...recently stumbled on tucker and Dale vrs evil ...if like me you some how missed it , it was more fun than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cor414
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Peaky Blinders is pretty good. It's about gangs in Birmingham England in 1919.
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

Previous

Return to Film/Television