Spinoff- Fear Walking Dead

Discuss movies and television series here.

Re: Spinoff- Fear Walking Dead

Postby Izzy » Mon May 16, 2016 6:11 am

I've been watching season 2 and find it on par with season 1. No worse, no better.

Season 1 was ok. A good tv show, good writing. The acting was not as good as original walking dead show in my humble opinion. For me, the writing is what makes or breaks a show. This one has good enough writing to stay on TV for a while. If you watch the walking dead, then the draw here is the different environment.

Season 2 is more of the same so far. They shed more light on a couple of the characters but haven't made much progress otherwise in the first few episodes.

I get last week tonight segments off youtube on my roku. In fact, my youtube app on my roku is mostly late night talk shows. Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and James Corden being the biggest draws with cool segments on youtube. Not sure if you can watch the entire show on youtube (doubt it), but I don't stay up late enough for any of them, and don't want to dvr them when there is enough segments of them on youtube for me to get my fill of them. Anyway, even if you don't have HBO (like me) you can rely on youtube to fill in.
- Izzy -
USA, East Coast Early Bird
Mon - Fri up at 5am, so night before offline by 10pm.
Izzy
Stable Hand

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC
Tagsquestion

Previous

Return to Film/Television