Daredevil (spoilers inside!!!!)

Discuss movies and television series here.

Daredevil (spoilers inside!!!!)

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:02 am

Finally finished the first season!!!! LOVED IT. Really like how it took all season to finally reveal the costume, and though it's not as bad ass as I was hoping, it still looks better than Ben Affleck's :P I was really hoping for a white jacket for Kingpin, but I still think D'Onofrio did a fantastic job.

Couple things I particularly enjoyed, or had questions about:

Carl Creel, the guy that fights Daredevil's dad... he's Absorbing Man. Will we see him in the show?
Leland Owlsley: he becomes the villain The Owl in the comic series, but he dies in the show. What's with that?
Nobu dies too... but I really want to see more of the Hand :D
The Red Snake symbol on all the little drug packets.... I heard they were making an Iron Fist show for Netflix, so it's nice to see a tie in.
And where the heck are Electra????? And Bullseye?????

What did everyone else think? I'm waiting with bated breath for the next season :D

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 40
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Daredevil (spoilers inside!!!!)

Postby ironside » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:54 am

i LOVED this series thought it was the right amount of gritty and dark and action to be the right side of marvel goodness lol

I wasn't keen on the outfit to be honest not the style I was hoping for or expecting to much black kevlar for my liking to be a true daredevil outfit but it still worked really well.

I think the white coat kingpin will be seen in the next series like a clean slate look coming out of prison. I really liked how they bought it full circle where he felt like he was trapped as a kid looking at the wall and then at the end he was back in prison looking at the same wall.

I want to see more of Stick that character is awesome really like how they play that character really cool and when he found that band that he made when he was a kid you totally saw a human side of stick even if he didn't show it.

I think bullseye will come soon enough when daredevil really starts screwing with the kingpin and he brings more n more people in to get rid of him. Foggy is an awesome character and they really do work well on screen with each other. Ive never really been an elektra fan so if she doesn't turn up i wouldn't really be all that fussed lol

I am really looking forward to next season

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm wondering if Bullseye may have been the sniper that shot the cops Daredevil was blamed for killing. I did some reading on the internet and it says in the scene you could see an ace of spades in his bag. A sharpshooter with a deck of cards in his bag??? Coincidence???

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 40
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ironside » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:43 am

I have re watched that episode because I totally missed the cards first time round good call tho very well could be the sniper looks almost certain to be with that shot he pulled off

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby HeadshotPenguin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:13 pm

I loved it.
I spent a whole day watching all the episodes..,
I'm glad it was better than the film.

Have you seen who they have mentioned that will be joining Season 2?

View my Games
HeadshotPenguin
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 16
Blog: View Blog (0)
Discord: 8670

Return to Film/Television