Marvel Special Event today

Discuss movies and television series here.

Marvel Special Event today

Postby kindness » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 am

The following announcements:

...and this little gem:

PSN = ZeusciferX
BF4, PvZ:GW, COD:AW, GTA V
kindness
Claim Jumper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Marvel Special Event today

Postby Beagles329 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 pm

WOW!
OG Member of the, "If it flies, it dies" Black Ops Club

Beagles329
Outlaw

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Scandal » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:33 pm

I don't know which I'm more excited for, Civil War or Infinity War. Hopefully I'll live to see those lol. Some of those dates are a long way off!!!
Scandal
Grave Digger

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:06 am

Wow! I don't even know where to start!? Black Panther looks badass! It looks like he'll make his live action debut in Civil War. Also forgot to add.

Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Postby kindness » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:14 am

Yes, I don't know how I forgot about those ones. I'm really wondering if Ragnarok is going to be the end of Asgard and Thor takes up permanent residency on Earth. Makes sense with all of the other properties to phase Iron Man, Thor, and maybe Cap down the line to Avengers and supporting roles only. Either way, it's very exciting and am very glad that it seems as though they are keeping the Mayor of Marvel RDJ for quite a while in some capacity or the other.
Anyone else think that the two part Infinity war will have an epic GotG and Avengers team up final act? Also, Feige didn't fully deny the Spiderman question, which leaves it open if Sony cooperates to incorporate him into the Civil War and possibly Infinity War. Sony should consider that if the can profit on it, Spiderman would flourish in the MCU and would be a win win for everyone. The new franchise set things up good to easily bring Oscorp and all the related characters to the MCU if possible which seems like it may have been planned, and good as we don't need yet another origin story for the same character.

PSN = ZeusciferX
BF4, PvZ:GW, COD:AW, GTA V
kindness
Claim Jumper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:29 pm

I really hope GotG teams up with the Avengers in Infinty War. Even though my head would probably explode from all that awesomeness. It would totally be worth it though!

Edit. It just hit me that starting next year we're going to be getting Marvel and Star Wars movies every year for the next 4 years or so. My brain can't process all this at once. I think I need to lie down for a minute.
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Return to Film/Television