Gotham [Possible spoilers]

Discuss movies and television series here.

Re: Gotham [Possible spoilers]

Postby Merky Water » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:34 am

I'm a big fan of this show. Was never huge into the comics but this show has me hooked and remembering the little nuggets I know from the few I read and shows I watched. Loved that they worked in "The Commish" as the commissioner.

Great to see a non-bodybuilder version of Mr. Freeze and starting to ease in Dr. Hugo Strange and those rose colored glasses

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 39
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby Scorp_Wild » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 am

Yeah I'm definitely appreciating the nods to Batman lore in the show. It's interesting to see a possible origin story of Mr. Freeze and the fact that his last name would have a different pronunciation is a "cool" little touch (no pun intended).
Scorp_Wild
Dude

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby rogueskaboss » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:53 pm

The last week before the season 2 finale I finally bit the bullet and got caught up on all of Gotham. I'm so glad season 3 started haha. The way they keep making Gotham City darker and darker is a great touch.

The whole Joker tease last season was pretty great too. Is the Joker someone we haven't met yet? So far is the Joker just an idea spreading like toxic sludge?
rogueskaboss
Cowboy

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 5
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby NinjaCow » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 pm

adding this to my must see TV list.

Having a hard time believing Young Bruce Wayne, to be a interesting character. Maybe there will be some character development.

I think I watched a episode, With Bruce and Catwoman as kids, which would be a pretty cool story.
Very interested to find out.. what the Joker story is all about.

Salute!
NinjaCow
Cowboy

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Film/Television