Login with a social network:

Binge Watch TV Recommendations?

Discuss movies and television series here.

Re: Binge Watch TV Recommendations?

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:21 am

Alright, Dexter is finished. I honestly never thought any show would top Breaking Bad for me, but Dexter surpassed it. Best show ever, hands down, in my honest opinion.

But now with Dex finished, I need a new show. A couple I have on my list to start are:
Nip/Tuck
Weeds
The Shield
Chuck

I'll also be looking into a few shows that started not too long ago like House of Cards and Happy Valley

Anyone watched any of these, or have other suggestions?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby bdnyy23 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:43 am

PyroDrew24 wrote:My fiancé and I have been watching Eureka on Netflix. It's a good mix of sci-fi, comedy, and detective shows. My fiancé has been studying for her CPA exam, but when it comes that time for her to study, she just wants to watch ten more minutes of the show. 3 episodes later I gently suggest that maybe she needs to get a little studying in hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studying for the CPA exam is over rated anyway, watching the shows is a much better way to spend her time ;) Besides, it is better to cram for the exam, no reason to spend months getting ready for it and waste all that time. But then again when I took it, the exams were still taken on paper and you could only take the test twice a year. Best advice I can give would be to rethink her career choice while she still can :lol: JK ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby bdnyy23 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 am

In preparation for this weekends season 5 premier, the Walking Dead Marathon is currently running, so if you haven't been watching that it is as good a time as any to start binge watching or at least start recording it on your DVR so you can binge watch it later ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby Acescope24 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:37 am

Order of Greatness to me.
1. The Walking Dead
2. Friends
3. Game of Thrones
4. Sons of Anarchy
5. Spartacus
6. The 100
7. Once upon a time - Girly show but enjoyed it all the same and plenty of episodes to keep you entertained
Acescope24
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:39 am

I was going to start watching Cosmos today actually, but Daredevil's got me hooked right now!
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Finished Suits a couple weeks ago. I loved it. Great show and highly recommend it.

Just started Bloodline (new netflix original) and it's pretty damn awesome so far.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby ironside » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:15 pm

I'm just watching bloodline same as dunk think it's awesome well worth a look plan on giving daredevil a try tonight or tomorrow love the character one of my favourite characters so I hope it lives up to the hype also for the zombie lovers I recently started watching iZombie funny and quirky very good take on zombies.

For the more hard hitting of you good folks I totally recommend banshee

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Misfit-N7 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:32 pm

I've been meaning to watch Bloodline also. I don't think you will be disappointed with DD. The Marvel Easter eggs and fight scenes are pretty cool. I can't wait for Marvel to do more of these with other char. I just hope Jessica Jones next summer doesn't suck.
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Postby coolhandlewke » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:06 pm

can't miss with hbo shows. sopranos, deadwood, rome, the wire, game of thrones, curb your enthusiasm all great watches. breaking bad, mad men, walking dead, justified, the shield, also excelled in the free tv category. lost sure had our attention for a few seasons, but it kinda sucked at the end. dexter and true blood also hit great heights but stumbled a little in the end.
I am going to finally get back on board with Netflix streaming to finally see house of cards and orange is the new black. I hear bloodline is excellent.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby BakedGoods317 » Fri May 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Archer. Check it out. Ive watched all seasons multiple times. Pay attention though.
GT: BakedGoods317
Steam: BakedGoods317
Discord: BakedGoods317

View my Games
BakedGoods317
Rancher

Games: 5

Previous

Return to Film/Television