Login with a social network:

Game of Thrones discussion thread (WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE)

Discuss movies and television series here.

Re: Game of Thrones discussion thread (WARNING SPOILERS INSI

Postby coolhandlewke » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:56 pm

it was great! this show never disappoints. you forgot the blue fire breathing dragon! i knew that wall was coming down, but it was still incredible. for story telling i'm glad the dead are past the wall. there will be much more mayhem, and drama, with them in westeros. which of our hero's will take down the nk? jon is the obvious choice. is longclaw lightbringer, or maybe a different sword? jaimes sword, which he gave to brienne, was forged from the stark family sword (ice). i keep going back to arya having the valerian dagger. she might be the one to do the deed. maybe she can lift a face from one of his crew. speaking of faces, did she save littlefinger's? the only use i could think for it would be the gain an audience with cersai. arya has to be high on the list to off her as well. him still trying to talk his way out of it after his throat was opened was perfect.

theon's lack of balls save the day? didn't see that coming. also didn't realize what a horrible fighter he is. spent a little too much time on archery in the winterfell dojo. jon's speech to him was great. he's finally back in the game. how they are going to free yara, who knows?

the wight scene was well done. the hound definitely gave it his bro. cersai was never going along. she just wants to win the game of thrones. she doesn't care if she rules the dead. pretty simple logic to realize if the north loses you will be fighting the dead army, and the dead north army. no winning that fight. jaime finally sees who his sister really is. how will his reunion in the north go? i'm guessing not well. bran will be chill about it.

i'm going with it's not technically incest if you don't know. what happens when they do know will be interesting. she'll be ok with it, afterall she was slated to marry her brother from birth. jon was raised differently though.
Last edited by coolhandlewke on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby turk mcgurk » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 am

Yes I think Arya keeps LF face for sure and her mission will be to take out Cercei.
Ben in real life, turk mcgurk on XBOX1

I'm currently playing Gears of War 4
View my Games
turk mcgurk
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 5
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby HeadshotPenguin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:24 am

Oh how times have changed...

Cersei and Robert = Eww booo.!!!!

Jon and Daenerys = Yay... Whoop

Also, I didn't realise the actors for Cersei and Bronn can't be in the same scene as it's in their contract... Apparently they dated and it didn't turn out great.

View my Games
HeadshotPenguin
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 16
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8670

Previous

Return to Film/Television