Login with a social network:

SPOILERS - Campaign favorites

Get ready for round two of the Bungie's juggernaut series in Destiny 2 by discussing the game with fellow GSers here!

SPOILERS - Campaign favorites

Postby txrocketman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 am

So I wasn't planning on mowing through the campaign, but damn if it wasn't that good to keep me going way longer each time I sat down with it.

My favorite part by far was the assault on The Almighty for sure. Thar outdoor sequence sticking to shadows to avoid burning up, the battle in the ore room and the final bit disabling the weapon were all tense and engaging and the back drops were distractingly gorgeous. I also stopped mid mission multiple times just to gawk. Kudos to Bungie on the concept and level design. That's one mission I'd totally grind a bit. Looking forward to getting 2nd and 3rd character there, albeit at a much slower pace.

Anybody else have a favorite from the campaign.

I'm currently playing Destiny
View my Games
txrocketman
Jailer

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: SPOILERS - Campaign favorites

Postby bdnyy23 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Yeah that was great, both graphically and techniques involved. The first time using the fuel line or whatever it was, I was to busy looking at the sun and enjoying the view that I didn't realize I was falling and died. I think my favorite mission may have been the following act through the city, just enjoyed the ability of jumping from rooftops, may have to replay it just to explore more and see just how far you can go.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby txrocketman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:28 pm

That was fun too. I kinda liked the public part where you are waiting for Hawthorne to open shields. Something about holding the line with other guardians there waiting to get to vanguard leads just had me going.

Terrain is definitely "climbable" throughout. Found lots of beams and stuff you could balance on in EDZ.

I'm currently playing Destiny
View my Games
txrocketman
Jailer

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 2

Postby Parabol11 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:18 am

I enjoyed in exodus when you follow the falcon to Hawthorne through the mountains. Scenery looked awesome, and the atmosphere gave off this glimmer of hope in the Solace of the mountains as you leave behind the crumbling fortress of humanities last stand. It did a great job at putting me in the moment. it also gave me excitement for a Destiny game that would have skyrim sized worlds to explore. Man that would be cool!
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral, to swing on the spiral,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.
Parabol11
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Return to Destiny 2