Login with a social network:

Destiny 2 Raffle & Master List Info!

Get ready for round two of the Bungie's juggernaut series in Destiny 2 by discussing the game with fellow GSers here!

Destiny 2 Raffle & Master List Info!

Postby McMurphy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm

With a game release as epic as Destiny 2, it is even that more important that you get yourself on its Master Lists and swapping contacts with other Gunslingers so you aren't left out of the loop.We are adding to the motivation this time around with a Destiny 2 Raffle for a chance to win a $20 gift card to either the XB1 or PS4 online store!

Here is how it works:
  1. We will be unlocking the Destiny 2 Master Lists (PS4 | XB1) at around 4pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
  2. Reply to the Master List to add your gaming info to it.
  3. On October 1st, we will randomly pull the winner and private message the person the gift card code.

That's it! Simple, right? :twisted:

[A PC raffle will occur at the end of October.]

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsDestiny 2, In Game Clans, Destiny 2 clan for adults, Destiny 2 clan for parents, raffle, gift card, master list

Re: Destiny 2 Raffle & Master List Info!

Postby McMurphy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Switched to the 5th, not the 4th...had it in my head the release date correlated with the standard Tuesday release window.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Return to Destiny 2