New Club Nintendo

Discuss the Wii U, 3DS, and the Wii here!

New Club Nintendo

Postby dec_21_2012 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I failed to notice that Nintendo has totally redone there club Nintendo site for the better and also now you can use coins to buy downloadable games on wii and 3ds from the eshop which is awsome imo.
Modern Warfare; 292239563402 The Conduit; 472723190216
World at War; 361012531961; Goldeneye 019718530118
dec_21_2012
Dry Goods Merchant

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New Club Nintendo

Postby Korchie on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Yup.. totally awesome!! For those of you unfamiliar with the link, here ya go: https://club.nintendo.com/

I'm not sure if I want SNES Super Mario Kart, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, or those badass Zelda posters (lol).
:somerandr: Image
My status
Korchie
Bounty Hunter

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Cope on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

those zelda posters look pretty rad! thanks for the info by the way on this one!
Cope
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby McMurphy on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I think it is a great idea. I used some of the coins I have earned to download a copy of the SNES Mario Kart. Good times!
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Highscores: 3
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby vhr2121 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Got 3D Classics: Xevious. Interesting game, I have to admit. I'd like to get either Twinbee or Kirby's Adventure, but that's kinda asking too much right now, lol.
vhr2121
Kirby's Adventure & 2012 MK7 Shellslinger Champion
Kirby's Adventure & 2012 MK7 Shellslinger Champion

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby McMurphy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:35 am

I wonder if more options will be added after January rolls around. If so, that will influence my decision on holding onto my coins or not. Since I don't have a 3DS and none of the item options seem all that appealing, I am hoping for more Wii downloads.
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MikeyFromSantee on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am

vhr2121 wrote:Got 3D Classics: Xevious. Interesting game, I have to admit. I'd like to get either Twinbee or Kirby's Adventure, but that's kinda asking too much right now, lol.

I really loved Xevious as a child, it was one of my Atari 7800 games. It has the most awesome most annoying musical soundtrack ever. The monotonous Flight-of-the-Bumblebee-esque 4 measures that passes as "background music" easily annoys the hell out of anyone who has the misfortune of hearing it play through any Skype call I'm on. :lol:
MikeyFromSantee
Trail Guide

Blog: View Blog (2)

More new games!!

Postby Korchie on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Club Nintendo (USA) has updated their downloadable games available for reward coins! They now include: Dr. Mario Online RX (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Wii), Kirby's Dream Land (3DS), and Dr. Mario Express (3DS). These games are either 100 or 150 coins and are available only through January 21st.

Too bad I just spent all my coins on those amazing Zelda 25th anniversary posters. That's also not mentioning I picked up the Tshirt a couple months back.. lol which I proudly wear. I do want the giant AR card.. but don't have anywhere to put it. I'm also running out of those damn quizes to take to gain any more coins AND I'm sure not buying any new games for a while.. but I want Zelda!! ...and Kirby! Dr. Mario would be fun too....
Last edited by Korchie on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo
:somerandr: Image
My status
Korchie
Bounty Hunter

Postby McMurphy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 am

I was really curious if those featured download titles was a one time deal or if they were, like apparently they have, switching up every month. Thanks for the update!

It is nice registering all the Nintendo stuff at once because it makes it feel like I can go on a bit of "spending" spree. Here are the downloads I have used my coins on thus far:

Super Mario Kart (Was there ever any doubt I would pick this one?)
Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! (This game is pretty bad, even for 80 coins; avoid.)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (The original N64 cart got swiped from me, and I even had the special hologram one. It is good to add this back to my library.)

I think I may have enough for one more featured download, so I will save it for the next batch in February. I already have Dr. Mario RX purchased, so if anyone was thinking of selecting that one, I do recommend it. It is a great remake. In fact, let me know if you do. I will be happy to swap friend codes for the game. :)
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pikan Rikan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks for the info on this...I had no idea I could get free games by signing up. As soon as I read this post yesterday, I got points for my two Metroid games, Netflix, and a user survey. That got me the 150 coins I needed to download Majora's mask. I wish some of my older Wii games like Wii Sports Resort and Super Mario Galaxy counted but without the registration number, you cannot earn coins. My sister just bought a Wii and two games for her and her son so I'll hit her up and ask for her codes too.

McMurphy...I'm not at home right now but I'll send you a PM with my FC for Dr. Mario Online.

Xbox Live: Pikan Rikan
Currently Playing on 360: Destiny, Halo 4, Titanfall
Pikan Rikan
Saloon Keeper

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Nintendo