Login with a social network:

YesOJO Gaming Projector

Discuss the Switch, Wii U, 3DS, and the Wii here!

YesOJO Gaming Projector

Postby Merky Water » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 pm

While the portability features of the Switch are quite remarkable, I'm sure many of you have found playing multiplayer in portable mode can be difficult to share the screen with 4 people, let alone 6 or 8 people depending the screen split. Recently, I picked up a game for my Switch that allows up to 16 players off a single console! This is fine on my big screen at home, but how could you even fathom it on-the-go? The simple answer is tell all those people to get their own Switch and play over LAN or internet so they're not crowding your screen. But while that's easily said, what can more easily be done? YesOJO is proposing a solution: an on-the-go projector for the Nintendo Switch!

While geared toward Nintendo Switch owners to project and charge their Switch consoles, it will also act as a projector for any of your other devices via HDMI and can act as a power bank via USB. Quite handy to have a versatile product.

source: http://www.yesojo.com/

I'm currently in the market for two more docks - one for on the go and one for another room of the house. Perhaps this answers both of my needs and more in a single device!

It's certainly something to consider. What do you guys and gals think of this product?

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083
TagsNintendo Switch, Projector, HDMI, Dock, YesOJO

Return to Nintendo