Login with a social network:

Nintendo Paid Online Service

Discuss the Switch, Wii U, 3DS, and the Wii here!

Re: Nintendo Paid Online Service

Postby nineromega » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:09 pm

I agree with most of what you have said Dunk.

Nintendo is like that family member you really enjoy hanging out with, but you know deep down they are a really weird person. A lot of the time I love the fact that they try and go the unconventional way with they're gaming systems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We will have to wait and see how the online service pans out. It is not looking like a home run atm tho, sadly.
:australia: :codthumbsup: SW-5580-5753-0614
Currently playing: Monster Hunter: World PC, Madden 19 - PC

View my Games
nineromega
Cowpoke

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
TagsNintendo, Switch Online, Paid service

Postby gotBurner » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Love my switch. Since I got it in April it's changed my gaming life. I've been following the story on the online service and it's pretty cheap for the year but, I don't do much online with Nintendo. Mainly online for pc and Xbox but perhaps that will change for me too.
gotBurner
Cowboy

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Korchie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:27 am

gotBurner wrote:Love my switch. Since I got it in April it's changed my gaming life. I've been following the story on the online service and it's pretty cheap for the year but, I don't do much online with Nintendo. Mainly online for pc and Xbox but perhaps that will change for me too.

I bring my Switch with me to work most days.. but we have this fancy wifi that the Switch doesn't work with.. so no online for me when I'm at work.

TECHNICALLY I can use my phone as a hotspot and connect to that, but it eats up Wifi soooo fast :evil:
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 4
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370

Previous

Return to Nintendo