Login with a social network:

The Official NfS: MW "Good Race" Thread

Discuss the Switch, Wii U, 3DS, and the Wii here!

The Official NfS: MW "Good Race" Thread

Postby Merky Water » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

Great races and openworld play tonight to Nightfury and Wii4 on the U end!(but this thread can be used for all plats of course) Had a blast and found some billboards i hadn't seen while you had me wrecked into guardrails nightfury :P

Also anxious to try the other Mario Pipe easter eggs in SP. Found the Yoshi one but Mario and Peach are still out there somewhere in Fairhaven. ...and hopefully we'll figure out how to get comm settings working right next time we meet. Stopping to type to you guys often led to nightfury smashing into my bright colored easy target ...and vice versa :twisted:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 41
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Re: The Official NfS: MW "Good Race" Thread

Postby ahenao16 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 am

Ummm, I wasn't the ONLY one that took advantage of getting take down points while I was typing. I wish the comms worked, I laughed so much and saw some cool things happen last night. So used to chatting on BO2 feels like such a step backwards not to be able to use them. Nothing better than catching air last night. Kept looking for the jumps that I needed to beat. Pretty successful, but that means losing a head to head take down every time by sacrificing weight. Must admit some of the crash cut scenes were pretty spectacular.
ahenao16
Grave Digger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Merky Water » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:46 am

Some more great races tonight and messing about this afternoon with Nightfury! And great to get comms working! We're gonna have to figure out what's magic formula though for comm consistency

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Good billboard smashing fun with Friek yesterday. Got some personal bests and found a couple new ones! ...but i think all-in-all, there's less pics of me around Fairhaven and it's suburbs

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby ahenao16 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Good games to last night's crew. Friek, Merk and Wii4. Great driving with ya and trying to beat each other's records. My only hope is those jumps! If any of you have not tried the double arc launching point in Fairhaven for massive air, you have to try it. Insane!!!
ahenao16
Grave Digger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby ahenao16 » Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 am

Fun racing last night to Merk, Wii and Loony. Hate that I couldn't hear you guys. I don't know how many times we jumped, crashed, bashed, swiped each other that it would've been more fun to hear each other's reactions. That Park Up game was hilarious.
ahenao16
Grave Digger

Postby Merky Water » Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Indeed! Great games! The Ford Focus 500 was also interesting :P If patching the comms is my biggest issue, i'd say they made a great game. We will just have to resort to another comm tool like in the sketchy comm days of BO1. Haven't been on raidcall in awhile but i'll bet there's a GS room we can borrow.

Love the banner by the way!

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby Kostya » Fri May 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Good racing with Friek this morning! Was my first online session with the game, and real session with the game too. Luckily didn't have any comm issues and hopefully I'll be able to join a big group tonight if I'm not too tired after work!
Kostya
Stable Hand

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Great races this evening to Kostya and Night. Always fun to lose to you both :P But very satisfying knocking Night into walls from time to time... ya know, right before i crash myself into the median while i'm smugly laughing 8-)

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby ahenao16 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Yup, right into the walls Merk. I owe you big thanks for those. We need to get another race night together and since Wii doesn't have his mic we can Raidcall it, so he can be part of the fun. We need to get 6 of us though and vary the events so we don't get blown away by Kostya again :D
ahenao16
Grave Digger

Next

Return to Nintendo