In The Name Of The Tsar

Survive the mustard gas and trench warfare with your fellow Gunslingers in Battlefield 1 by discussing the game & swapping contacts here!

In The Name Of The Tsar

Postby coolhandlewke » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:01 pm

who else has been playing these maps the last couple days. too early for a thorough review, but i'm enjoying it so far. i didn't realize there are 6 maps altogether. i like the new set of challenges, and the abilities they unlock look promising. some of the unlockable guns look neat, and the light tank is badass. i'll be on for some more tonight after the nfl opener.
they also talk about a new mode, incursion. it's still in alpha, but they are dead set on doing it right. it is a 5 v 5 mode, with 1 vehicle per team to be deployed at their discretion. to me this sounds like they want a seat at the competitive gamers table. it could be a blast, and would reward people that play together well as a squad.
coolhandlewke
Gambler

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: In The Name Of The Tsar

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Don't have premium and didn't buy the dlc so can't comment on the maps. What I will say though is that I absolutely hate the new splash screen when you start the game. I honestly can't tell if it's a man or a woman! Prefer the first one so much more.

And is it just me or does it ask everyone to download the new interface before you can play online? Every time I fire up the game, on either console, I get this message and have to download all over again.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 40
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:43 am

Haven't tried them yet, and unfortunately with the release of Destiny 2 it may be a while, but if I see you on this weekend playing I will try to stop in for some rounds. From what I have seen they look great and I like what I heard regarding weapon balancing/tweaking, but hope they didn't screw up any of the guns that I like ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby coolhandlewke » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 am

i was unsure at 1st, but that is a girl. apparently there was an element of female snipers serving in the russian army, and they are represented in this dlc.
coolhandlewke
Gambler

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Return to Battlefield 1